JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For Sale in Salem Oregon only, you pick up. This 1891 Argentine Mauser is in 7.65 Argentine or Belgian and cases and bullets are available at Grafs and others, it uses the same bullet as .303 British.This rifle is as close to being new as possible. I've had it a long time and never got around to shooting it. The condition is NRA Excellent+, all numbers are matching, the walnut stock is superb with only tiny dings from 130 years of storage. The bore looks very clean with sharp lands and grooves.
Included is a set of Lachmiller dies in xlnt condition, shellholder, Lee case trimmer, and a fresh box of 7.65 Arg ammo 150gn. Scope mounts are available
Since this was made in the Lowe factory in Germany in 1893 it qualifies as a Antique Firearm and can be sold direct without an ffl.
Thats an old sling I had.
DSCN0057.JPG DSCN0056.JPG DSCN0055.JPG DSCN0053.JPG DSCN0053.JPG DSCN0052.JPG DSCN0050.JPG DSCN0048.JPG DSCN0047.JPG DSCN0046.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.