JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just SSDD and turns my stomach to the point that I've started watching it three or four times and just have to turn it off. My Physical Health Issues are bad enough without my Mental Health going to pot as well. We used to call "Those Things" Shemales and in just the Short bit of watching I concluded that the name is still very Politically Correct!!! And anybody who doesn't agree, just ain't got the right Politics!!!:D:rolleyes::mad:

well hell. I just did some reading on these antiflakia people. I got to the part of free LOVE and started thinking. I need to join that gang.

Dam, with my luck, The heshe would already be in my driveway, Throwing bibles at me, yelling SIZE matters.

wait, That was her girlfriend doing the yelling. Sorry, they All look the same

Same message as their parents in the 60s, free love, just look at the players! Any one that takes advantage of that is too lazy to "self indulge":oops: :eek:
One look at one of those and it would be like trying to shoot pool with a rope, not going to happen!:p:D:p:eek:

Sad to watch such misplaced aggression and idiocracy at work.
Kudos to the shop keeper, he was very respectful to the end -- way, way past the point where I would have lost my cool and jumped over the counter.
Gotta watch it again, catch the shop name and stop by.

Sad to watch such misplaced aggression and idiocracy at work.
Kudos to the shop keeper, he was very respectful to the end -- way, way past the point where I would have lost my cool and jumped over the counter.
Gotta watch it again, catch the shop name and stop by.

Very true, the way I see it is there is no decency in America anymore.
Back in the day, if they acted like that they would be smacked upside the head, kicked in the pants and shown the door.

images-7.jpg Gotta love your Hippies and Antifa Retards! Hopefully I don't offend anybody.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top