JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understand your sentiment, but I'm not sure it is the way we gun-owners want to express ourselves. Even faced with this dude's hatred, the shopkeeper extended a level of kindness to him.
All purging aside, I thought the shop keeper was extremely level headed. Kudos to him.

Yep. I likely would have laid hands on the trespasser to remove him. Her?. Then I'd be charged. And I'd lose.

I want to think this isn't real... but then I remembered that the "scream helplessly at the sky" event was real (I legit thought it was satire at first). Every time I think the world can't get any dumber, something like this happens and I am truly amazed and horrified at the same time. There is no indication that it will get any better without a war on US soil to cull the herd.

By "come that far", you must mean that in a circumnavigational sense... given the critter's pant-size.

Why do these meat sacks only exercise their mouth-muscles and let the rest of their body jellify? :rolleyes:

Jelly is softer when stroking oneself? :rolleyes:

I wonder if there will ever come an enlightenment period for these...people...and they stop childish antics and grow up and become productive? Or will they be crap sacks their entire lives?

Makes you wish someone at their rallies would just hand out razor blades, wine, and my chemical romance CDs to put them in the mood for self exsanguination.

Crap, I am a pretty level headed person, but this would have tested my patience. Kudos to the owner, man, what a great job keeping it all in line. I don't live near him, but if I'm ever in the area, I'll be happy to give this guy some business.

I really am getting tired of this SJW crap. One of these days, little pricks like this are going to run across folks that don't have such a level of restraint and they're going to get the SJW beat out of them. His/Her parents must be so proud - look what I raised, a worthless POS.

Wow, absolutely insane! That shop owner should do trainings!
Sadly, "IT" was prolly raised by former hippies in hiding from the 60's and taught those "values" to further it's life. Funny thing, when you watch many of the protests, marches, and rallies , you see several old hippies in there leading the way and reliving the dreams of the past! Yea, apples don't fall far from the tree!

I don't know what's more aggravating, passive-aggressive idiotic blathering that wastes one's time like in the OP, or some meat-head that tries to physically intimidate someone... either way, Id've informed them they are officially "trespassed" and have EXACLTY six seconds to head for the door or else they'll be "removed" via either an arch-stomp, a baseball bat, a shotgun, or a combo of those options.

o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top