JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cooler head than I might have had :) I do think the officers should have cited the offender for littering at the very least. I'm curious if there isn't another video of this event from the creature's POV? Seems a lot of effort(scripted perhaps) to not be able to show off to it's comrades.

I'm perfectly OK with this "birl" or "goy" congregating with like-minded morons in their parent's basement and mulling over their slanted world view. Knock yourselves out (literally).

But why do they think they have the right to walk into someone's business and start mouthing off about anything they think or feel, during business hours and with actual thinking humans? And a flag of some kind makes the counter help a Nazi? Or anti-Semitic? Or whatever "it" was accusing the shop owner of being? What was the point?

If there was only a place where all these snowflakes could go to commiserate and leave the rest of us alone... Or better yet a place where we could send them, I'd pay for shipping.

The shopkeeper and the two police officers handled the sad affair well.

The Antifa ... um, thing sure is a worthless POS. It does make one wonder what unholy combination of mental illness, illicit substance use, and poor parenting (or a complete lack thereof) culminated in such a mutant. :rolleyes:
Sad fact is that this fat POS has likely been a fat POS her entire life, without anyone ever pushing her to try to better herself, and now she's so down trodden and miserable that her only sense of purpose is to try to make anyone she encounters as lowly and ugly as she is.

I'm perfectly OK with this "birl" or "goy" congregating with like-minded morons in their parent's basement and mulling over their slanted world view. Knock yourselves out (literally).

But why do they think they have the right to walk into someone's business and start mouthing off about anything they think or feel, during business hours and with actual thinking humans? And a flag of some kind makes the counter help a Nazi? Or anti-Semitic? Or whatever "it" was accusing the shop owner of being? What was the point?

If there was only a place where all these snowflakes could go to commiserate and leave the rest of us alone... Or better yet a place where we could send them, I'd pay for shipping.

I'd send an to Gitmo because they are domestic terrorist, albeit not terrifying but they deserve a little waterboarding for sure...:mad:

"Identifies as male"

lol.. I don't think.. well.. maybe he/she was like Pat from SNL.

Itispat.jpg

Caveman,

You may be onto something there. Maybe this thing was a victim of the grade-school version of water boarding and that tainted "its" view of the world.

You know what I'm talking about... When a bully sticks another kids head in the toilet and gives them a swirly...

Waterboarding is torture if it leads to this result. Torture on the rest of us. :)

What an absolute POS.
There should be a law where you can legally slap the living daylights out of someone like that.. I cannot believe throwing things onto the roof didnt break any laws.. not even a citable offence. Sure seems like the law is designed to protect SOBs like that rather than stop their idiocy.

But serious kudos for the gunshop guy for not so muh as even swearing. I would have cussed "it" out immediately.. however I think due to "its" attire the gunshop guy knew what was coming.. in any event, he showed incredible composure.

Good thing IT wasn't throwing copies of the koran....
....it would have been all over the national news, with death threats and hate crime charges and that thing would have been mis-identified by CNN as a Trump supporter. :rolleyes:

Sad fact is that this fat POS has likely been a fat POS her entire life, without anyone ever pushing her to try to better herself, and now she's so down trodden and miserable that her only sense of purpose is to try to make anyone she encounters as lowly and ugly as she is.
It was a man, man :oops:

I'll provide the Kool-Aid.....

I am so impressed by this shop-keeper's level head and mature way of dealing with this person. And even when he asked about the person's gender, it did not seem as if he asked out of any bigoted malice or anything, just wanted to know if his pronouns had been correct. Turns out it was a dude, but the shop-owner didn't really seem to care, just didn't want this person to come back.

I bet gun shop owners deal with crap on a regular basis!

Exactly, if one of us 2A defenders were to walk into an anti-gun office & start talking jive, they call the cops, they come in weapons drawn because the caller said that "He has a GUN"!!!!

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. Makes me want to give the shop business. And that's at least an hour and a half drive from me.

I drive to Vancouver for deals a lot, hell I even drive to Salem for a gun Talley a few years back... Come on up;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads