JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You hit the gas and get out of there before the ripped out of vehicle part starts. Always have locked doors. If mashing the pedal is not possible due to traffic jams, window smashing and out of vehicle yanking is imminent, start shooting. They're clearly planning to bubblegum you up and/or kill you.
Why didn't the mob put a bullet in his head? They had every opportunity.

This would solve much of the problem.

"3rd-degree felony to obstruct traffic during an unpermitted protest, demonstration or violent or disorderly assembly; driver is NOT liable for injury or death caused if fleeing for safety from a mob," reads the law.

In other words, if you surround a car and begin intimidating the driver or passengers, attempt to gain access to the vehicle, or begin damaging the vehicle, if you do happen to be in front of the car when it speeds off and you get hurt or die, then the driver is not in the least bit of trouble. You go under the wheel while the driver is trying to escape the mob, that's on you, not the driver

This would solve much of the problem.

"3rd-degree felony to obstruct traffic during an unpermitted protest, demonstration or violent or disorderly assembly; driver is NOT liable for injury or death caused if fleeing for safety from a mob," reads the law.

In other words, if you surround a car and begin intimidating the driver or passengers, attempt to gain access to the vehicle, or begin damaging the vehicle, if you do happen to be in front of the car when it speeds off and you get hurt or die, then the driver is not in the least bit of trouble. You go under the wheel while the driver is trying to escape the mob, that's on you, not the driver
Spare the rod, spoil the child.

This narrative is bulls71t. The SAME THING happened to this SAME GUY last year. That tells me he was looking for the confrontation, making the fault his. What's amazing is none of these other armed guys shot him when he drew.

Last Edited:
A couple of things.

IMO ignorance of history and facts, coupled to human nature causes the biggest stumblings of a civil society.

Second would be the intentionally misrepresented history and false narratives to achieve a predetermined outcome through manipulation of elements of society.

Just a pet peave perhaps, but the Founders considered Democracy to be essentially 'Mob Rule'. The system they bequeathed us was actually designed to prevent both Regency and Democracy. Toward that end the whole construct of the system they initiated had 3 goals.

1. To create and maintain a political system with enough internal tension to keep any individual or group from achieving despotism or mob rule.

2. To build a Federation of States that was strong enough to defend against foreign powers, yet retain the individuality and sovereignty of each while still ensuring commerce domestic and foreign.

3. To institute a legal system that provides Justice while preserving the Rule of Law and the Federation, while simultaneously protecting each Individual's Human Rights and the Collective States Rights.

My point, I wish entities would stop the false narrative that we have a Democracy or that it is an admirable goal. We ought to at least stop that falsehood.

Some may say a Pet Peave, but if our goals are actually those of the Founders we should not fall into the various language traps laid by the enemies of Justice and Liberty. Especially one so fundamental, so...

Death to all Tyrants, including the Mob.

Long live the Republic. Peace, Out.
100% Well said!
You single? Lol. (Just kidding obviously)

This narrative is bulls71t. The SAME THING happened to this SAME GUY last year. That tells me he was looking for the confrontation, making the fault his. What's amazing is none of these other armed guys shot him when he drew.
When the driver mentioned he first used a pistol that shoots hard pellets it raised a flag.

I don't think they are all that interested in killing anybody right now. I agree with @albin25 that they are trying to draw in somebody to attack them and make them look like the victims.

When the driver mentioned he first used a pistol that shoots hard pellets it raised a flag.

I don't think they are all that interested in killing anybody right now. I agree with @albin25 they are trying to draw in somebody to attack them and make them look like the victims.

That is my sense as well. Also they are driving home that they have free reign and that everyone else must fear the system as well as them because the system has tacitly approved of their mayem. Unleasing them as it were.

They are hoping that the nonlunatic, nonfringe, middle of the road folks just get fed up and give up. That they just comply, and accept first anarchy, and then a fascist state.

Getting some poor sap to snap and waste some of them is icing on the crapsicle they will 'feel' they are justified in cramming down everyone else's throat to further the destruction of our societal fabric.

Given that they are wanting somebody to screw up to feed their beast. I think it's even more important that we all are there for one another other in these crazya$$ times. Helping each other to maintain an even strain so to speak. Give them enough rope to hang them themselves...

Because they are creating so many useful idiots, I have a feeling it may get worse before it gets better. Keep yer powder dry folks.

I listened to the man's interview that someone put up here.

Thank you for putting up that radio show link.

JOE with LARS.

Whether you think that JOE should have spoken to LARS or not... you really NEED TO LISTEN to this show in my opinion.

Whether you think that JOE should have done x, y or z or NOT... you really should listen to this radio show clip.

Take care.

Cate
Nobody talks or listens to me! 😉

That is my sense as well. Also they are driving home that they have free reign and that everyone else must fear the system as well as them because the system has tacitly approved of their mayem. Unleasing them as it were.

They are hoping that the nonlunatic, nonfringe, middle of the road folks just get fed up and give up. That they just comply, and accept first anarchy, and then a fascist state.

Getting some poor sap to snap and waste some of them is icing on the crapsicle they will 'feel' they are justified in cramming down everyone else's throat to further the destruction of our societal fabric.

Given that they are wanting somebody to screw up to feed their beast. I think it's even more important that we all are there for one another other in these crazya$$ times. Helping each other to maintain an even strain so to speak. Give them enough rope to hang them themselves...

Because they are creating so many useful idiots, I have a feeling it may get worse before it gets better. Keep yer powder dry folks.
Ultimately i blame laws like the freedom of information act that makes tihs like doxing so much easier these days..
Our own government should be found guilty as accomplices in violating our rights to liberty and justice. I blame the bush's. And unfortunately will NEVER be 100% convinced 911 wasn't even an inside job. The wars and all the laws they passed right afterwards. We will forever pay the price for in outright Orwellian government control.
Id rather be attacked by foreigners than our own society.

It was all excuses in the end to get their death grip on their income source.
Weve reached the point where its virtually getting impossible to reign them in without asking them nicely for permission and hoping in one hand and crapping in the other.

Nobody talks or listens to me! 😉

Hello,

Nice to meet you.

I played your radio link from here, this forum, and had my husband listen to it.

I will have to check out your website again for ONLINE live listening or podcasts if that is the proper term.

I told some of my friends who live in NW MT and around the panhandle of ID about it too.

Plus when my husband was at our range on Monday, he told a couple of his friends about it too.

A few of them are retired and old like us. A few other men are still working. Different days off.

They discussed important issues including what you discussed on your show's link.

SIDE NOTE:

They spoke about not being able to find some ammunition IN stores (Supply chain situation!) even though they planned ahead. Plus some of them reload ammunition too. These were or still are High Volume shooting guys. Some of them still compete and some of them can't due to their work schedule.

One other man asked my husband if he had any type of X factory ammo for sale but my husband got out of that firearm caliber a year or MORE ago. So he could not help him out. We got some factory ammo when we took a full in store credit up at the former OLD and VERY NICE Ronan store that is now closed.

ALL of them complained about crime, politics AND what the HEY is going on with STORE STOCK AMMUNITION (Not just reloading supplies!) all around here!

And they PLANNED ahead but are watching their STUFF!

A couple of guys who are still WORKING can't take their families shooting like they used to do. Plus even though they PLANNED AHEAD, they are working MEN with some children in school, college costs, etc. Some of them still have crazy working schedules too.

Lars, have you done any discussions about the SUPPLY CHAIN when it comes to all ammo and reloading stock? IN STORE STOCK and/or online stock for people who CHOOSE to order from companies online?

Another friend (War Veteran and IN NY on 9/11 at the towers as a NY ARMY NG man who was former Army.) from my former state whose WIFE got into guns and he was gifted a sweet CZ rifle by us IS still complaining to me LONG DISTANCE about WHERE IS ALL OF THE AMMO?! He lives in the Great Lakes region in farm/lake country now on his family's land across from my old homestead, woods/fields. Former state with my late husband. So he is talking about his OWN AREA and what he sees plus when he travels.

He works 6 days a week and travels all over. He drives a truck. He is dumb struck about how long this has been going on and he talks to some of his old Army buddies who are Veterans as he is.

I tried to explain all of this to him and even though he planned ahead for what HE thought was good - his WIFE and other people do NOT understand why places have NO stock IN the stores.

If you have DISCUSSED THIS mess of lack of ammo IN STORES and reloading stock - please leave a LINK or a DATE telling me what show I could HUNT for online.

Years ago, when I came to 'town' while living in the mountains, you were on a LOCAL MT radio station if my memory is correct but I could be wrong there. LOL CRS time.

Thank you for interviewing that man too.

I was listening to some other things online, just flipping around the WWWeb, and, lo and behold, some other OREGON MAN was talking about how much his state went down the tubes, crime, the homeless and tons more. And that man was a Veteran who had traveled all over.

If I had the energy, I would have looked for some TOLL FREE NUMBER and called the show and TOLD them that MANY college towns, small towns, smaller cities ALL ACROSS the Western states (And nation but BIG TIME out west!) have idiot FAR left politicians who want to turn their former states into places that so many people HERE and elsewhere complain about.

My husband and several people including me want to DUMP this crazy mayor and a lot of city council people OUT OF OFFICE too.

They imitate POLICIES (TOO much for me to type here.) and have IMITATED many of WA, OR, CA, etc. jokester leaders! I kid you not and now some smaller towns think that these are GOOD IDEAS. Vomit time!

They TURN A BLIND EYE ON CRIME or they ALWAYS WANT TO GIVE AN EXCUSE for RUDE, POOR, OUTRIGHT STUPID and VICIOUS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR when it comes to very specific groups of people.

Meanwhile, the Soccer Moms and the far left people, some were BORN HERE and some were NOT, just LOVE ALL OF THIS 'WOKE' - SJW crapola and GIVE EXCUSES FOR THOSE POOR 'CRIMINALS' who are USUALLY REPEAT OFFENDERS or just plain bat s crazy folks.

If I put up links elsewhere it might be considered NOT nice or political but I LOOKED UP some more REAL NEWS LINKS and crime reports and some of these criminals have an OPEN long list going back to the middle of 2000 too. From this town alone.

I showed them to my husband and he said that if I spoke about these poor CONFUSED (LOL) souls aka REAL CRIMINALS WHO ARE REPEAT OFFENDERS - I would be considered a mean, old lady or some KAREN type as some MEN like to call some ladies or men. LOL

My husband was born and raised here (NOT my late husband.) and HE HAS SEEN the changes BIG TIME in the last x amount of years getting worse. Twenty or so years ago but much MORE NOW.

Many of the bums and criminals and 'TRANSIENTS' are here for the FREE s army stuff. Build it and they will come. Meanwhile - companies are HIRING even for a lower amount of pay but that does not matter since these people KNOW where to go and continue to get their FREE stuff from a to z.

Sincerely,

Catherine aka Cate or Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:

That may be what it tells you, but it tells me a different story. It tells me that this garbage has been going on, unabated, for well over a year.
This guy is a small business owner who lives in and travels around Portland for work. He was on his regular route in NoPo when this thing popped-off, not cruising around downtown looking for trouble. This was an unpermitted protest, so there were no warning signs or designated routes to go around the mob. No closed streets to allow for the safety concerns of the protesters, no disclaimers or warnings to normies that they should avoid the area. I think you're narrative is bulls71t.

From the article you posted:
"... we had to inform individuals to surround the car so that he wouldn't hit anybody"

"... they were worried about safety and that they surrounded the vehicle for fear the driver would hit someone."

oh... so THAT'S how that works?
Don't make a path and get the angry MAGA guy out of the area for the safety of the public. No, surround the vehicle, break the windows, spit, curse, and drag the driver out so you can inflict lethal mob justice... u know, for safety.

I'll call bulls71t on that bit of revisionist gaslighting all day.

the MLK march may have been permitted, l don't know. But the point is larger than that one march and this one guy.

MORE MOB RULE - ROAD BLOCKS and more.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Weighs In On Dangerous Plano Incident In Which BLM Traps Motorists and Brandishes a Weapon at Them

BY BRYAN PRESTON MAY 10, 2021 5:14 PM ET
~~~

And in Texas even with a R Mayor... sigh.

I usually do not read this website but I saw a LINK and thought that it would FIT IN here.

There is a VIDEO on here too.

The TEXAS AG sends a letter or makes a statement.

The POLICE CHIEF of PLANO, TEXAS says a few things and one of them is this which is in the one letter:

Well, dang, I can't get it to COPY/PASTE/POST HERE now. Sorry about that and you should read it.

Anyway the CHIEF MAKES EXCUSES for the MOB and more. NOTHING HAPPENS TO THE MOB, ETC.

One joker is wearing a RED T SHIRT that says LEGAL OBSERVER on it too. Whoop de doo!

I have a feeling it is going to be a LONG, HOT SUMMER with a bunch of ding a lings and DOMESTIC TERRORISTS aka CRIMINALS = WELL FUNDED groups out there from the BURN, LOOT and MURDER crowd to Antifa and a whole bunch of other AGITATORS - agents in the FAR LEFT and in the FAR RIGHT too.

You know the groups that were PAID agitators from both sides and IN CAHOOTS with the FBI and other .gov agencies. That has already been admitted by the FBI and some people in the Far Left and in the Far Right too.

Crazy Land for sure... Americans should wake up and smell the coffee.

And ALL of these road blocks, criminals running amok, beatings, murders, destruction of private and public properties, and arson should have been STOPPED FROM THE GITGO.

BOTH sides are to blame in SOME cases but ONE side is more to blame, in my opinion, than the other.

By the way, some HIGHER UP or FOUNDER (?) in one of MOVEMENTS (BLM?) bought herself one or two fancy/dancy houses worth a LOT of money too. GO FUND ME GROUP or some other money deal = CON MAN/CON WOMAN tactics.

Maybe old Sore - @@@ has his dirty hands tied into it too. The man who has very DIRTY - anti American, anti GUN and anti FREEDOM causes. Most people know about him too.

Cate

That may be what it tells you, but it tells me a different story. It tells me that this garbage has been going on, unabated, for well over a year.
This guy is a small business owner who lives in and travels around Portland for work. He was on his regular route in NoPo when this thing popped-off, not cruising around downtown looking for trouble. This was an unpermitted protest, so there were no warning signs or designated routes to go around the mob. No closed streets to allow for the safety concerns of the protesters, no disclaimers or warnings to normies that they should avoid the area. I think you're narrative is bulls71t.

From the article you posted:
"... we had to inform individuals to surround the car so that he wouldn't hit anybody"

"... they were worried about safety and that they surrounded the vehicle for fear the driver would hit someone."

oh... so THAT'S how that works?
Don't make a path and get the angry MAGA guy out of the area for the safety of the public. No, surround the vehicle, break the windows, spit, curse, and drag the driver out so you can inflict lethal mob justice... u know, for safety.

I'll call bulls71t on that bit of revisionist gaslighting all day.

the MLK march may have been permitted, l don't know. But the point is larger than that one march and this one guy.
I agree with you, Johnnyuma!

Thank you.

Take care.

Cate

We need to be laying the blame closer to where the situation really lays.

This district attorney Mike Schmidt is the one letting all these criminals out of jail. This is the guy that is contributing the most to the destruction of our society and the enablement of the criminal class.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top