JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As posted in the other thread, this article provides a lot more specific details of the event, including the victim's account:
"Hall said his .38-caliber gun popped out of his hand and was stolen. People also stole other guns from his truck, he said."

Handyman goes to work with multiple firearms in his truck? Why? Doesn't seem like a good idea.

"Hall said his .38-caliber gun popped out of his hand and was stolen. People also stole other guns from his truck, he said."

Handyman goes to work with multiple firearms in his truck? Why? Doesn't seem like a good idea.
Seems like a great idea if you use them or secure them. If you aren't going to do either, then not so much.

Look at the video. Trapped in traffic. Sure what are you gonna do ram your way out of the situation through cars blocking your path?

Result? Antifa idiots do slap in mags and open fire spraying you the crowd and their buddies. And the neighborhood.

Or do you try to defend yourself? Get blindsided and robbed.

Or do you quietly await the traffic to clear. Not have political party or gun stickers? Quietly chill and allow an armed mob that's attacking the drivers and damaging property...

You can say you are gonna do this or that. But none of you were there and involved. So your opinion is that.

I'm bringing this out as a situation we all need to address. Armed mobs committing to the destruction of the city and society.

Me? I'd have done my best to play it cool. I've got a life to continue leading.

I can't get into a gunfight let alone a physical altercation due to my health.

All I can do is learn. And avoid Portland all together.

And I'm a crime victim which over a year has passed since this was committed and the district attorney is refusing to prosecute them. Let alone the rest of the violent criminals.

Who is to blame? District attorney mike schmidt. Get rid of him get him in prison with dereliction of duty charges for enabling the destruction of the community.

The people have power. Why isn't people taking action?

Tis easier to talk online than make changes.

I bid you good day all you Sirs. By all means blast or ram your way out of a situation.

Sounds like those people are willing to go to the same place the criminals go to.

There's more than one way to manage situations. You don't have to assume your combative abilities will help you survive a criminal and violent mob.

As posted in the other thread, this article provides a lot more specific details of the event, including the victim's account:
An ambulance was sent and he was taken to Legacy Emanuel Hospital, where he's being treated for a dislocated shoulder, broken left clavicle and five broken ribs, he said.

Pretty serious injuries plus multiple guns stolen.

And police are investigating. And we're not on scene. Due to multiple firearms being openly displayed.

Cops are afraid of this mob and will not respond. And police have no duty or responsibility to defend us. It's only a choice.

Here is to praying Portland survives this insurgency.

Well when rule of law is respected in Portland and measure 11 and the laws against violence are applied?

However might have to fill up the prisons and charge these idiots for therapy.

Jobs and community development! All at once! Communist paradise. You all work collectively to reward the system. And get paid little to nothing and still have to survive.

Free food! And free medical care!

However might have to fill up the prisons and charge these idiots for therapy.
I doubt it. If the initial looting 12+ months ago had been met with shooting of looters on sight, that would have been, for the most part, the end of it and we would have actually saved lives in the net. Couple that with throwing the book at a few rioters, and it wouldn't have lasted a month.

The vast majority of these jokers are IMO just emboldened bored people out LARPing.

From an expert.

Wish I had seen him here and showed him the other side.

I've got friends on both sides of the conflict. No one is right. But we all can be wrong.

Trapped in his car while the mob ripped him out and disarmed him

Worst part reports of the mob open carrying firearms are reported.

But you don't have much of a choice when your blocked in and they break windows and rip you out. What are you going to do?

Sad day for him and the entire community.
Umm? Pedal to the floor board or trigger to the grip.

Pedal to the floor board or trigger to the grip.
If multiple rioters are aiming rifles at you, there is some math that needs done. Are you more likely to draw fire and die that way, whereas if you let them take you, survive a vicious beating? It's a tough call. I'm looking at armored vehicles now. Harder to get open and better if you have to run for it.

Half joking.

If multiple rioters are aiming rifles at you, there is some math that needs done. Are you more likely to draw fire and die that way, whereas if you let them take you, survive a vicious beating? It's a tough call. I'm looking at armored vehicles now. Harder to get open and better if you have to run for it.

Half joking.
Actually protection of a vehicle is pretty big.

And he is by his words blocked in. So ramming your way is just escalated again. And yes then next thing you know is they open fire.

Biggest question is why wasn't police on scene before this? Mob rampaging and no 911 calls? This needs looked into.

I'm calling bovine manure.

Just a coincidence that every negative interaction or video is the mob vs the older white guy? Whether driving down the road or trying to eat dinner, looks like targeting to me. Especially with the lies about "you ran someone over". Of all the dozens of videographers with their cell phones, nobody wanted to show the victim that got ran over with all their broken bones and road rash? If you are white, male, and straight, you might want to gtfo of the metro area. Everybody from the mob to the county DA has put a target on your back.
Is there a website where one could find where these permitted demonstrations are taking place to avoid these areas?

Follow the "Direct action groups" know your enemy.

Quietly tell others where and when these are going down. But then again when these criminals go on a rampage you might just get caught in traffic.

And that's a problem.

Start a bigger issue or play it cool and try to escape?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top