JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't seen it but has there been any outcry from the public anything similar to Iii%? People actually peacefully standing in public with those weapons of war? Somehow for over a decade that group hasn't attacked a single person to the best of my knowledge.

The NFAC has shot 3-4 of their own. This new crop of Portlandiers is just a matter of time before they shoot themselves or someone else. Most likely a person of color given the track record since 2020. I won't hold my breath waiting for media to condemned this group on their own merit and not drag in the victim. These are literally road pirates in the streets of Portland.

I probably don't watch more than 15 minutes of mainstream local news in a week. Did the potland channels run any of that video? Or, at the very least, mention Joe Hall and his injuries? Or him being barricaded/blocked by these miscreants?

Last Edited:
The ANTIFA tactic is to strike a car with a baton and pretend like someone got ran over, then when you exit to preform your duty as a driver they jump you.
Stay in the car.
Where in da fuk is law enforcement, at this point they are just useless, time for good LEO`S to stop sucking up to your worthless mayor/Governor and protect the good hard working citizens.That could have went horribly wrong.

Not sure where in north portland. Mob took someone's keys and firearm.

Guess the driver was seeking a peaceful resolution.
Did the firearm have a trigger lock installed? Was it an illegal transfer under SB554?

Last Edited:

Not sure where in north portland. Mob took someone's keys and firearm.

Guess the driver was seeking a peaceful resolution.
I think this is the third thread I have seen on the same event.

My fault. Written word ain't my gig.

Koombaya bro.

Muh7YYP.jpg

Lol...

-Robert

Pretty sure open carry is illegal in Multnomah Cty. w/o a CHL. I suppose some of the PANTIFAs could have one, but I also suspect many of them would have criminal records prohibiting them from obtaining a permit.

I would use my gun to prevent someone from stealing my gun. I'd have articulable reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily harm.
Almost right it's is illegal to carry a loaded firearm. So if like I suspect the rifles in the mob were not loaded and just for show and intimation then it's legal.

Even if all the guns were carried legally, pointing them at someone in a car stopped in the road and threatening no one both brandishing and menacing.
Step up DA!!

The problem when facing a mob is witness count. You have just you or maybe 1 or 2 others saying they pointed first, they have 20 saying you did. When grossly out numbered your best defense is retreat, do not confront, or lastly and truly sadly just take what happens. Anything else will just get you arrested and in more trouble. Kenosha shooting is a prime example even with videos the number of witness can change what one sees in a video. Sometimes when by yourself self-defense means doing nothing.

Now that doesn't mean and I say again does not mean you should let a love one or maybe even a stranger come in to danger(I know I would not.)but at that point I know that I am giving up my safety willingly.
[h3][/h3]

The problem when facing a mob is witness count. You have just you or maybe 1 or 2 others saying they pointed first, they have 20 saying you did. When grossly out numbered your best defense is retreat, do not confront, or lastly and truly sadly just take what happens. Anything else will just get you arrested and in more trouble. Kenosha shooting is a prime example even with videos the number of witness can change what one sees in a video. Sometimes when by yourself self-defense means doing nothing.

Now that doesn't mean and I say again does not mean you should let a love one or maybe even a stranger come in to danger(I know I would not.)but at that point I know that I am giving up my safety willingly.
[h3][/h3]
Great point but I don't think Kenosha in particular was as much about witnesses as it was about political pressure.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top