JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NUMBERS

The largest city in Oregon is Portland with a population of 662,549.

Antipussy and burn loot murder is what, 5k? (Some residents, some not)
What's your guess on this?

Oregon has a population of over 4.1 million.

Maybe spread this around.

Correct my post please if any of the stated numbers are incorrect.
I don't think that imbecilic activity in Portland has anywhere near as much importance as the media and "cause milking" politicos
make it out to be.
My understanding is that the main troublemakers are a few hundred people who travel to different events across the country. The fact that they are still operating with apparent impunity says a lot about federal law enforcement.

Sickening to listen to. Sickening that there are people justifying this man being attacked. Portland police, including their court systems are about worthless. The neighboring districts haven't been too vocal but I want to believe they wouldn't stand for the same.
Worthless is their new job description. And violence will still be their fault .

The article just says "mob". Where did any affiliation with antifa come from? I agree, I'd use my gun to prevent anyone from getting it out of a reasonable fear of of grave bodily harm.
Much like the term Far Right or White Supremist. Guilt by affiliation has been the standard for the past four years. Maybe if they want to remove their masks and be identified that could be avoided.

Pretty sure open carry is illegal in Multnomah Cty. w/o a CHL. I suppose some of the PANTIFAs could have one, but I also suspect many of them would have criminal records prohibiting them from obtaining a permit.

I would use my gun to prevent someone from stealing my gun. I'd have articulable reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily harm.
This is so funny that the antigun mob that did not want open carry is now victimized by their own bad decisions.

The victim has been identified as Joe Hall. He was driving his usual route that day and had not come looking for trouble as so many have suggested. Here's a radio interview of him describing events that resulted in serious injury to himself.
He's still in the hospital.

Joe Hall says in the interview that he's afraid he will still be arrested for brandishing a firearm. Given that and everything else it was a very bad idea for him to give this interview. He might as well have been talking to the police or prosecutor without an attorney.

Last Edited:
Did you hear that wack? The ANTIFA tactic is to strike a car with a baton and pretend like someone got ran over, then when you exit to preform your duty as a driver they jump you.

Example:

He jumped out of his rig with weapon at the ready and charged at one particular member of the mob. It's likely he saw that member strike his rig in his side view mirror and was pissed about it?

Did you hear that wack? The ANTIFA tactic is to strike a car with a baton and pretend like someone got ran over, then when you exit to preform your duty as a driver they jump you.

Example:

Pulling over in safer location if he had really believed he hit someone would have been more appropriate given the circumstances:

"Temporarily leaving the scene of an accident to get help or increase safety is not usually considered a hit and run provided you return to the scene. If your car is in a dangerous place you can move to the shoulder or nearby parking lot without worrying about a hit and run charge."

Source: https://www.idrivesafely.com/defensive-driving/trending/what-exactly-hit-and-run-accident

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top