JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Oregon has a law against "paramilitary" activities

Has anyone ever been prosecuted under ORS 166.660? It seems like there are specific intentions or knowledge of certain deeds for this to apply. Which at trial would be argued. I take it this law was originally intended to be used against right wing militias.

Has anyone ever been prosecuted under ORS 166.660? It seems like there are specific intentions or knowledge of certain deeds for this to apply. Which at trial would be argued. I take it this law was originally intended to be used against right wing militias.
You'd be wrong on that last part. It came about after the bioterror attack by the Rasheed cult or something in the 80s.
As to whether anyones been charged with that? Thats a fair bit harder to find, it reads like probable cause justifications

This person has published probable cause for a Federal search warrant on her his home and she he basically livestreams half her his life. Would be funny to have video of her him getting arrested.

The OR statute would be a more difficult case to make, but in the brief time I perused her his videos I found plenty of evidence of her him being in possession of a firearm and possession/use of drugs. That's an easy case because you don't have to prove what her his intentions are -- just that she he had in her his possession drugs and guns. Even when she he runs out of dabs, there will still be residue on her his pipe. Throw in the video of her him using and she he pleads out, gets probation likely, but can never own a firearm again and since she's he's a terrorist, that's a good thing.

EDIT: fixed the misgendering error.

As has been suggested earlier in this thread...
A Federal law has been broken...or at the very least appears to have been broken...Report this activity to Law Enforcement.
Nothing else to do here....closing thread.
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews