JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I would like you to watch a clip from Twitch that has 2 antifa members planning tactical firearm training with Shilo_1 , Rosa_en_vivo and Ian from Concrete reporting. What is the best way to get you the clip or do want to you simply view the twitch channel? view-source:https://twitch.tv/shilo_1 NEW YEARS 2021 4:16:00

Shilo_1 is located in LA and is planning to drive to Portland with several ARs and hand guns. The others are located in Portland and Seattle . These individuals all have attacked police in many US cities and at least one was arrested and charged.

These AHs need to be stopped.

if their AR's are California compliant, they'll get laughed out of the pit trying to train tactically with them. Oh, and are they bringing their own blue water barrels to take cover behind?

Fixed Link (clicking the fail message below will take you to the video):
4:15:50 discussing smoking pot
4:17 discusses shooting
4:18:40ish: Salmon Berry Shooting Range in Tillamook

Dabs and guns apparently.

dabsAndGuns.png

(g) It shall be unlawful for any person—
(3) who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802));
to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.

Well, the 2A works both ways. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. They can't be arrested for training. When they do wrong, that is another story.

Well, the 2A works both ways. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. They can't be arrested for training. When they do wrong, that is another story.
No,but... Oregon has a law against "paramilitary" activities :rolleyes: And then there's the interstate "transfer" of handguns and rifles without using FFLs... which I believe is illegal under SB941 and CA laws?

None of us can do pot and have firearms and/or ammo. I don't care if the pot/gun issue is merely a pretext to arrest future arsonist scum -- it's still illegal and they're still scum.

From ORS 166.60

"
1)A person commits the crime of unlawful paramilitary activity if the person:

(a)Exhibits, displays or demonstrates to another person the use, application or making of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device or any technique capable of causing injury or death to persons and intends or knows that such firearm, explosive or incendiary device or technique will be unlawfully employed for use in a civil disorder; or

(b)Assembles with one or more other persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons with the intent to unlawfully employ such firearm, explosive or incendiary device or technique in a civil disorder. "

Since the Antifa has been documented to be doing civil disorder; its pretty clear that this State law can be used against them if the DA/AG would prosecute. :rolleyes:

drugsAndGuns2.png

queued up:

"Y'all see that [points to rifle on the wall] posted right there. I LOVE guns. I should rephrase that. I hate guns but love owning them and I love being able to use them efficiently. ... Go look up NutNFancy -- if you're a chud, he's the biggest chud. He's also very wise. ..."

Federally, yes they're breaking the law. Thats what the FBI, DEA or even ATF could go and arrest them for. If in Oregon, think Oregon's DAs would prosecute?:rolleyes: But... ORS166.660 probably would be easier to charge and proscute for... :rolleyes:

If "rosa en vivo' is in Oregon, the fact theyre taking drugs is nothing because Oregon :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but Federally yes big deal. Again though.. State wont prosecute drug crimes

Unlawful Paramilitary activities... more likely to stick. And coupled with DHS/FBI terrorism charges..... its better chances than drugs n guns charges :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads