JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't doubt that bbbass, I also don't doubt there was a reason Richard Spencer was invited to and spoke at the unite the right rally in VA.

Just a lot of pointless hate, finger pointing, and speculation.

I don't doubt that bbbass, I also don't doubt there was a reason Richard Spencer was invited to and spoke at the unite the right rally in VA.

Just a lot of pointless hate, finger pointing, and speculation.

You are on my ignore list, but I pushed the "Show Ignored Content" button to see what was written. So I won't engage because it's pointless debating anything you have to say.

thats ok, I agreed with you on that last one. You're also right in that you wont change my opinions on an internet forum, just like I wont change yours, thats ok too. You are welcome to give me your opinions any time.

Leftists deflect as speaking plainly is just too revealing...

So, pro antif?

C'mon on down...

leftist/commie politics being forced on free Americans?

Try it here and see what happens.

A cold war can become a hot, shooting war and commies, buh-bye...

Leftists deflect as speaking plainly is just too revealing...

So, pro antif?

C'mon on down...

leftist/commie politics being forced on free Americans?

Try it here and see what happens.

A cold war can become a hot, shooting war and commies, buh-bye...

Big words from a state that is turning blue rapidly. I say that with a heavy heart and lots of sadness btw.

they look about the same to me as the folks on the other side who feel the need to protest while armed.
I've never seen any images of patriot groups spitting on people, hitting people with bicycle locks, threatening middle aged women, breaking windows, setting fires, blocking traffic, hitting cars, cursing out the elderly (actually threatening the elderly is a crime) and theating to kill unarmed people on and on.

These groups don't look the same to me. However, antifa looks more and more like the klan every day. Would that make Ted Wheeler a grand dragon or whatever their leaders are called? Hmm, anyone ever see Ted during an antifa rally or is he one of the black clad skinny jeaned now armed masses?

Where do I start because this is Multi sided subject in my mind.

First either you believe in the second amendment or you do not. If Second amendment is a right and I believe it is then we all have it, not just some but all. Even the people you do not agree with no matter what side you are on as long as they do no harm to others.

This is what happened to California and helped them go down the anti gun rabbit hole at a rapid rate with the Mulford Act in 1967, it was a bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms because of the Black Panther party. So everyone loses a right because they did not like the fact that the government and cops could be challenged by and armed force. Sound familiar!

Second is free speech you believe in it or you do not. Make a choice we have it or we do not. I may not like a message someone offers and that is their right to speak it but I do have a right to express my opinion on it in a civil manner.

The problem I have now days is that nobody is listening they are just shouting and if I do not agree with something the shouting is louder and then the name calling. I might agree with someone on 90% of a subject but that 10% I do not makes me a racist by their standards and I have been called it more than once, but even with this happening I still believe in free speech even hate speech because it shows me who a person really is by their own words.

Third is the problem I have with some of these folks is because the only reason they have the right to carry guns and wear the hammer and sickle and shout out their message is because we have a constitution that currently allows it and many Americans have died to protect these rights.

In the countries that follow their beliefs they would have already been put in prison or killed as they do not put up with that Sh**.

Last Edited:
makes me a racist by their standards and I have been called it more than once,

Meh, the whole "racist" thing is so overdone that people are getting bored with it. I gave up during the last president's term and decided to embrace my white privelege... now if I can just find it...

Meh, the whole "racist" thing is so overdone that people are getting bored with it. I gave up during the last president's term and decided to embrace my white privelege... now if I can just find it...
If you embrace it too often, you will go blind...

THAT'S my white privilege??? If it is, I don't think much of it!
magnify.jpg
Modern science can help...

If you had told me 20years ago people would fight racism by being racist and fascism by being fascist I never would have believed you.

These are interesting times we live in now.

Already starting to happen did you see the text of the NY bill that requires social media passwords to purchase a gun?

It pretty much layed out that if they found your social media posts disparaging to the LGBTQ or minority community then you don't get to buy a gun. And for any other reason.

And as we know just supporting the president is enough grounds to call you racist now adays so.... Only guns for the left in NY.
We all should be careful because the next NSA search might include the following information. It is scary times out there now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top