Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anti-YOU: Environmental Groups in Oregon Partner with Domestic Terrorists!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by daiello91, Jul 1, 2014.

1. daiello91

daiello91 NW Oregon Active Member

2. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Ummm aren't they the same thing?!

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  3. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Um, those dirty terrorist hippies are polluting the forest they claim to love with that over turned bus. No doubt it's leaking all sorts of nasty petrochemicals onto the forest ground, which will leech into the ground water and be sucked up by the trees and cause them harm. They should be rounded up, forcibly cleaned and de-liced, and then locked up for domestic terrorism. I'm sure that one of these goobers though is in line to be the next director of ODFW or the Dept of Forestry.

BoonDocks36 likes this.
  4. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Funny how they look at gun owners as if we're terrorists. We don't do illegal things, then hide behind a mask. We do what we do openly, every day, while abiding by every fracking law they throw our way, yet, yes, they do seem to get far more 'positive' attention by our worthless Governor than we do.

BoonDocks36 and Caveman Jim like this.
  5. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

Hey, aren't they wearing typical raghead head garb???

Sheldon

U201491 and Caveman Jim like this.
  6. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

I wonder what would happen if a couple of citizens showed up with AR's and told them to "stand over there while we call the state police".

BoonDocks36, U201491 and Caveman Jim like this.
  7. Provincial

Provincial Near Salem, OR Well-Known Member

Shouldn't they have to go stand in BLM's "1st Amendment Free Speech" fenced-in area?:rolleyes:

U201491, Caveman Jim and ZigZagZeke like this.
  8. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

University Professor Advocates Human Genocide To Save Deer
    Posted by Bob Owens on September 11, 2014 at 12:16 pm

shah.jpg
    Nayana Shah is an assistant professor of physics at the University of Cincinnati who likes spending time with her daughter and advocating mass murder on behalf of an over-populated prey species glorified by Walt Disney.
    A University of Cincinnati physics professor is unhappy with the city’s plan to cull over-sized herds of deer in nearby parks because she “knows” the targeted deer population and doesn’t want them harmed. Her “solution” to the problem involves murdering her fellow citizens (our bold below).
    It is not that I had never heard about deer hunting before, but now that it is happening “at home” I am in the midst of it and realizing how much I am against it and want to stop it. There is also a personal side: A doe gave birth to two fawns in our backyard and the two fawns grew up totally in our backyard for two months. Together with our little daughter whom I breastfeed, a few times a day we watched the doe lovingly feed milk to the two fawns – a beautiful sight to behold!
    As the fawns grew older, all three used to run around and play in the lawn. We had basically stopped stepping in the backyard so that they wouldn’t feel threatened. Once the fawns were big enough to explore the larger world, they started wandering around with their mother and we keep seeing them in our neighborhood. I felt a very strong link with the doe and her fawns who lived with us and we were an extended family. It was one of the most memorable time of our life!
    I am deeply sad imagining that either the mother or the fawns or all of them might be killed in this upcoming hunting. And it is not just about them – it is about many such families. We were fortunate to get to know and see one very closely.
    Cincinnati Parks makes the standard argument on how overpopulation of deer is not good for the forests. We as humans have done so much damage to this earth and every aspect of nature. We are so overpopulated, so is the solution just to kill some of us? We created the problem to begin with and the deer have to pay the price for it?
    I’d like to ask Dr. Nayana Shah which of her fellow citizens she’d like to see murdered, and how many millions of people she thinks should die to bring Earth back into her idea of balance. For that matter, would she be willing to start the genocide by sacrificing her own family?
    I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that if that were required, that Shah’s opinion would radically change. That said, it never ceases to amaze me how those who desire to exterminate their fellow citizens always seem to hold themselves in a separate class. Barack Obama’s mentor Bill Ayers and his co-conspirators in the leftest terrorist group the Weather Underground felt much the same way, suggesting that an estimated 25 million Americans would have to be exterminated to create the Marxist utopia that Ayers still adores to this day.
    262 million people were exterminated in the 20th century alone by their own governments, because authoritarian radicals thought that exterminating the undesirables in their cultures would help them create some sort of perfect society.
    As a matter of biological diversity, there were an estimated 500,000 deer in the United States in the early 1900s. Their population has now exploded to over 20 million, and herd management through hunting has been both the most economical and effective way to keep them from destroying their own habitats and facing death through starvation.
    Unfortunately, people like Dr. Shah who are talented in some parts of their lives are utter monsters in others.
    It is against this sort of insanity that a free people must be armed.

9. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

I asked.. and then I puked. true story

10. albin25

albin25 Lewiston Idaho Well-Known Member

Hunting deer is self defense (and tasty)

didja kno??
    There are an average of 115,000 deer attacks on vehicles (many with women and children in them!) each year in the US alone. These Deer-orist suicide attacks result ( annually on average ) in 200 deaths of innocent motorists. These attacks make no distinction between families on their way to Gramma's house or military targets. They attack indiscriminately and without warning. Moose, Elk, and even domestic cattle have been recruited in some instances to their criminal ranks.

Deer are apparently striking back at their being described as "tasty' or "yummy" by
    the non-deer population. This is, of course, conjecture because when contacted, their spokesdeer would only say, "______________" and added "__________".... because as we all know, deer can't talk....or...maybe WE just aren't listening?

By NY Times Environment reporter, Timmy Poodlepecker
    Feb 30/2013

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    BoonDocks36 and Riot like this.
  11. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

I wonder if them Sincinnati folks would accept the donation of a few Oregon wolves to keep that deer population in check.
    Then the professor can take her kid for a walk in the park and show her what the realities of nature actually look like.

BoonDocks36, Caveman Jim and Norm0931 like this.
  12. 2506

2506 Seattle Well-Known Member

These dirty hippies don't have any more political voice than you or I.
    Remember to vote.

13. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Lets see, so she believes we are overpopulated but went ahead and whelped out one of her own. Probably used AI to get pregnant also.

drew, Sgt Nambu and Caveman Jim like this.
  14. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Ok Nayana, you first!

U201491 likes this.
  15. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

16. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

THIS IS WHAT MENTAL ILLNESS LOOKS LIKE.

Sgt Nambu and Jamie6.5 like this.
  17. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

My guess is she looked in a mirror!

OK, that was mean and unjustified! So sue me! At least I don't want her to be "eliminated!"

U201491 likes this.