JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was anybody thinking about getting one of those "giant man sacs that look like a humongous holster"? I think this conversation is hilarious by the way.

This has so much potential but would you wear this?

View attachment 682121
This sorta rough lookin guy was the one who drew my eye. Not the effete dressed up Ken dolly with the bike.

This has so much potential but would you wear this?
Let me ask you this. Would you wear this?

7b398e7b66c37f3864a38b0548f0dc7b.jpg

Spent a formative year in Tokyo as a kid, and nudity was no big deal there, and not necessarily sexual unless intended to be. So I dont really care that half this guy's cheeks are showing. This guy's pose strikes me as sexually soliciting, however, in a way unappealing to heterosexual females. (Maybe he's gay. Or maybe he doesnt know how to pose for heterosexual women. Or maybe he's just effeminate. ) He's a bit pudgy, but I think he would look better without the clothes. Good lookin face and facial hair. Would look even better if he let facial hair grow out an inch longer. If he worked out a bit, developed some muscle, and posed nude outdoors just unselfconsciously doing something, photo could be appealing, a bit of pudge or not. My main reaction as it stands is thinking I wouldn't wanna sit anywhere he has sat, as his shorts dont look like they adequately protect the furniture from his crack. And the pack is too small and flimsy, even as an ordinary day pack. It certainly couldnt accommodate my Super Redhawk .44 mag with 9.5 inch barrel, let alone also ammo (probably for two guns), a jacket, and a few other odds and ends.. And there doesnt seem to be any secret way to access gun without opening the pack, either.

Geez, it's amazing how worked up people get about bags. I'd wear one, sure. In fact I have one, my little bugout bag in the car. Wouldn't carry a gun in one though; that's what holsters are for. Stylish? Don't care!

I test rode a brakeless fixy once.... once.

Dangerous. The fixy folks will flame me for saying that, but where are those bikes now? To each their own, you can drive a car backwards to the store too.

I had a friend once who drove an old (pre-1960) Mercedes diesel. He could get the engine running backwards. When he did that he would drive around with one forward speed and 4 backward speeds, with smoke from the new "exhaust" pouring out from under the hood.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top