JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully he takes something from this, not just speak emptily to the camera.

Empathy is the greatest teacher.

You cannot make a more compelling argument than reality.
You think police should do it better? Put yourself in their shoes.

Too bad that protestors don't care about right or wrong, reality, they just want to go about their lives doing what they please matter how it hurts others. Or just want to stir up some anarchy. They believe there shouldn't be any LEOs.

I heard about this little challenge this morning while driving to work and thought -- now that is something everyone of these loudmouth police haters should experience. Easy to make judgments, incorrect ones at that, when never having lived in the other guys shoes. His comments suggest this might have given him a little perspective, but my gut tells me he'll be back at it (LEO bashing) soon.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...f_police_undergoes_use-of-force_training.html

None of us really know how we might react with a firearm in a dangerous, life threatening situation... here's to hoping none of us ever have to find out.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

"None of us really know how we might react with a firearm in a dangerous, life threatening situation... here's to hoping none of us ever have to find out."

You maybe surprised at how many people know.:)

I know I do and so do the two Spanish speaking "gentlemen"!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I know I do and so do the two Spanish speaking "gentlemen"!

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Same thing for me a couple years back with two Spanish speaking "gentlemen" right in front of my own house on the sidewalk.

I'm not going to bad-mouth the "reverend", because he saw the flaw in his perception and admitted it.

Same thing for me a couple years back with two Spanish speaking "gentlemen" right in front of my own house on the sidewalk.

Mine was in 2004 in Montana in my motorhome in a truck rest area in the middle of nowhere and there's a lot of nowhere in Montana!

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews