JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What? You mean that the elected folks are actually listening to the electorate? How shameful! Doesn't the electorate know that the elite...er, elected officials know what is best for us, and only have our best interest at heart...

I'll believe it when I see them start repealing all of the garbage restrictions that they have pushed in the past and all of the anti 2A senators/legislators resign in shame

With Mid-Term elections right around the corner, I'm not surprised! They will hide out until the election is over, lie to their constituents about how pro 2A they are then scuttle the ship after the election is over! I really dislike sleezy politicians.

The funny part is immediately after the big national vote where the Dems lost and Barry was crying about the result on national tv, there were anti-gun nimrods popping up in the news making dire threats about what would happen to the congress critters, especially the Dems, who voted against the president. They were making dire predictions about how they would not get voted in again.

Turns out it's just the opposite: the Colorado Dems who voted to restrict gun rights are the ones who got tossed.

:s0114:

Glad he anti-gun folks have been slowed/halted for now. But they will not give up, and they will be back

In 2014 and 2016 we need pro constitution people to enforce not only the 2ndbut the entire constitution

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top