JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Watching that video makes me want to scream so bad! "The police will protect us, only police should have guns, guns kill children." I've never sensed so much stupid coming from people as I did in that video.

This is funny, i wrote a letter to the editor in my hometown newspaper, and invited a ANTI GUN / anti 2nd amendment woman to put a similar sign in her front yard. So , she could proudly display her true feelings to EVERYONE, haven't seen a sign yet, so, i guess she's a hypocrite also :]

We need to go around and canvass all the liberal areas of Portland, Eugene, and the North Oregon Coast. Then post on a website the names, addresses, and a link to Google Street View of those who don't want firearms around and who won't have any in their house.

This is equal to the posting of names and addresses of Concealed Carry Permit holders as done in New York state.

It wouldn't be our fault if criminals used this as a resource for picking out easy home invasion targets, would it?

We need to go around and canvass all the liberal areas of Portland, Eugene, and the North Oregon Coast. Then post on a website the names, addresses, and a link to Google Street View of those who don't want firearms around and who won't have any in their house.

This is equal to the posting of names and addresses of Concealed Carry Permit holders as done in New York state.

It wouldn't be our fault if criminals used this as a resource for picking out easy home invasion targets, would it?

Let me start by apologizng for offending you by what follows.

It's a repulsive idea and, to be very frank, not a particularly strong display of intelligence. Why would it be OK for you or "us" to 'out' the non gun owners? To retaliate for what happened in NY? People shouldn't have to fear and this type of intimidation puts you on the same level as the ones you so vehemently oppose. Whether people are gun owners or not, are liberals or conservatives, have a medical marihuana pass or not, have had an abortion or not, as long as people are not criminals, there's no need to threaten their liberties. And yes, what you propose is an indirect threat, just look at the last line of your quote.

Again, I don't mean to offend you, but what you stated above made me react strongly.

i have an uncle who lives in the vicinity of allen & murray. i asked the same question to him over a year ago, if he's willing to put a "gun free zone" sign in front of his home. he quickly told me to eff myself, and that it would invite trouble to his residence. unfortunately for him, he doesn't seem to realize burglars don't need to use a gun to gain entry and control of a household as well as terrified home owners.

he's raised his two children to hate guns. unfortunately for him, he has lost control over them and they are owners of several long guns and handguns. they know their parents are loony toons. you should have seen the look on his face after i showed him pictures on my digital camera at an outing in the gifford pinchot national forest.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top