JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seattle gun prohibitionists raise estimated $600K to erode rights

Washington State's big money gun prohibition lobby gave itself an estimated $600,000 boost Thursday at the annual fund raising luncheon hosted by the Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility (WAGR), according to the Seattle P-I.com.

<broken link removed>

Let us match this $600,000. There are more of us, Make a monthly donation $5 or more. Consider this monthly donation to help fight for our freedom.

Protect Our Gun Rights

Help Undo the Damage of I-594!
1cece97d-d283-4820-9bfe-7c165b8be1af.png
Friends -

Dave Workman of Examiner has the scoop and gets right to the point on why it is imperative Washington State gun owners contribute to locally based Protect Our Gun Rights if Evergreen State gun owners have any hope of fighting off well-funded gun local control groups: (<broken link removed>)

As you may have seen already, the Second Amendment Foundation filed an appeal today in the legal challenge to I-594. Get the scoop here: (SAF Files Notice Of Appeal In Challenge To Washington Gun Control Law)

And last but not least, we've had a small issue with our previous credit card processor. But not to fear! We've got a new way to accept donations directly on our website by going to: <broken link removed>

In Freedom,

The Protect Our Gun Rights Team

<broken link removed> c2ff2dac-e01b-4cd7-84c2-156421fbef1a.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR