JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Intercepted this e-mail from the anti-gun Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility (WAGR), which is pushing I-594:

Elections may seem complicated, but they're really just a simple math problem. We know 80% of Washington voters support making our state safer by extending criminal background checks to all gun purchases. We're going to need 50% + 1 of the votes next year for something called I-594.

Slam dunk, right?

Not so fast. We also know our opponents will do everything they can to scare and confuse voters.

To make criminal background checks a reality, we need to reach out to millions of voters to let them know what I-594 will do -- and to defeat the scare tactics and misinformation the gun lobby will use to intimidate folks into voting against a measure that even gun owners overwhelmingly support.

That takes a lot of work, a lot of planning, and a lot of support from thousands of committed people just like you.

Thanks to the generous support of more than 2,500 donors we are in good shape -- but to keep on track, we need 594 more to stand up for a safer Washington by November 22.

We've set a goal of recruiting 594 donors by November 22 -- click here to contribute $3, and help ensure that we have the resources to make Washington safer!

594 donors by 11/22/2013 to help us get 1,600,000 votes in 2014.

They want $3 apiece. Now's a good time to send a check for $10 or $20 to the GOOD GUYS

Protect Our Gun Rights
12500 N.E. Tenth Place
Bellevue, WA 98005

or visit here: I-591 | I-591 Protect Our Gun Rights | YES on I-591I-591 Protect Our Gun Rights | YES on I-591

WHAT they want is to pass this "background check" initiative (it's 15 pages of gun control) and then turn their attention to 'shall issue' concealed carry and state preemption...and repeal them.

Bloomberg's billions haven't yet come into play. He's eyeballing five states to spend money in for the 2014 elections. Washington and Oregon are both on his hit list.

As Wyatt Earp reportedly said to Ike Clanton: The fight's commenced. Get to fighting or get away.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews