JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For now in Oregon if you value your gun rights, whatever you think of the Rs, blindly voting D is not a good thing. And the reasons are many but this is all a distraction now.

Elections are a long way off and the Super Majority Dems are fast tracking gun Bills without putting a Vote to the people.

What's your action plan?

Like it or not States Rights have sometimes/often trumped Constitutional Rights.
Too bad when you live in a Progressive leaning State where the Majority want's to constantly tweak it, because I happen to think the Constitution is Brilliant as it is and should left alone.

The goal of this legislation is to ban all guns for ordinary citizens. Everyone knows it, but no one on their side will say it. The only way to stop them is to vote them out. Failing to realize this is burring your head in the sand.

I never said "Blindly" vote Republican ,thats why we have Primaries and elections (To sort out the RINOs and srsly guys you think there are Hard core Anti 2A/RTKBA Elected Republicans in your State or that you guys have sent to DC in last 10-15 years ? If so you have one up on even California because ALL our Firearms Restrictions in last 19 years have been passed by "STRICT PARTY LINE VOTE" .

And P. S. I wouldn't vote for Hillary if I was the deciding vote and they paid my mortgage off. I just don't think a person should vote because it says R instead of D and no other reason either.

And that was the point I tried to make...glad at least a couple people got it. Hillary will never get my vote nor will most liberals. However if they happen to fit my agenda..which is to simply keep all the rights we should not even have to fight for I may just choose them if the guy with an R is a wishy washy guy just in there to get another republican in office. We need people willing to fight and not just bow to their parties demands.
This may be impossible but the point is the least we can do is research each candidate to make an educated decision rather than the comment that initiated this which was to "just vote all republican".

That to me is putting your head in the sand and being a sheep rather than using that little thing between your ears. We keep being reminded we will end up like that members state (California) if we are not careful. However the last thing we need is advise from people that push democrats and anti gunners further away as I believe a guy like that does the second he opens his mouth.

For now in Oregon if you value your gun rights, whatever you think of the Rs, blindly voting D is not a good thing. And the reasons are many but this is all a distraction now.

Elections are a long way off and the Super Majority Dems are fast tracking gun Bills without putting a Vote to the people.

What's your action plan?

To not blindly vote either way...pretty effing simple

Until this State sees a more balanced Legislature, I have been and am Voting R down the line. We have enough Laws already, too many in fact and I want to see a little gridlock in Salem to give us all a break. One party monopoly has been a disaster for Oregon!

Yes, this Socially Neutral/Liberal, fiscally conservative Independent, Votes R all the way with my eyes wide open.

I just wish Dennis Richardson won over Kitz/Hays last time, but the Progressive machine that controls Oregon Democrat Party Politics and the media, had everybody scared to vote outside their comfort zone.

Just because he wasn't a person who happens to "personally" condone what is, and always will be a settled issue, we get stuck with Brown who is now salivating in anticipation of signing a Bill that severely neuters the 2nd Amendment and is a pre-curser to registration as we all know.

She has already signed , and will sign many more Bills that will affect Oregon down the Road, (pun intended) for many, many years to come. Getting her out of Office is our next chance to Balance things out by Voting.
I don't hold out much hope though.

Until this State sees a more balanced Legislature, I have been and am Voting R down the line. We have enough Laws already, too many in fact and I want to see a little gridlock in Salem to give us all a break. One party monopoly has been a disaster for Oregon!

Yes, this Socially Neutral/Liberal, fiscally conservative Independent, Votes R all the way with my eyes wide open.

I just wish Dennis Richardson won over Kitz/Hays last time, but the Progressive machine that controls Oregon Democrat Party Politics and the media, had everybody scared to vote outside their comfort zone.

Just because he wasn't a person who happens to "personally" condone what is, and always will be a settled issue, we get stuck with Brown who is now salivating in anticipation of signing a Bill that severely neuters the 2nd Amendment and is a pre-curser to registration as we all know.

She has already signed , and will sign many more Bills that will affect Oregon down the Road, (pun intended) for many, many years to come. Getting her out of Office is our next chance to Balance things out by Voting.
I don't hold out much hope though.

You make a valid point in grid locking the capitol. Maybe I am too optimistic that we can get folks in there that will stand up and make things better. Not just put a temporary halt on the constant garbage dumping being done now.
I will hold my hope though. Has be be some decent folks willing to run left around here.

How many Highest NRA Rating & well vetted over time & legislative record (Fully willing to buck the system and go against the grain as far as 2A/RTKBA) FULLY ON BOARD WITH PROTECTING FIREARM rights & private ownership Democrats are there up there (or in any State Legislature these days ???

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top