JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hilarious. Too bad 5 or so gun rights supporters didn't show up.

By the way the Ceasefire guy's name is Jason Kilgore. Why does every place publish his Marvel Comics pseudonym?

Hilarious. Too bad 5 or so gun rights supporters didn't show up.

By the way the Ceasefire guy's name is Jason Kilgore. Why does every place publish his Marvel Comics pseudonym?

There were a few of us who showed up to support gun rights. Sadly it was their protests and we had almost as many people there. Bahahaha

Lol this made my night although I'm sure the news will report that there was over 100 people

KVALnews reported 2 dozen. They even interviewed a young lady who was pro-gun! I must confess I was in the area today and should have attended. I will write 20 emails for my sin. Seriously I had a long planned commitment or I would have.

In NYC SEIU has been hired to provide crowds at anti-gun rallys

When I was at the Jan 19th rally, I spotted a guy I know from work who is an MEBA union member. He seemed really nervous that I had spotted him there, and he basically asked me not to talk about it at work. MEBA is very buddy-buddy with Obama and friends. I thought, how sad is this that someone has to ask another person to be quiet about them sticking up for their constitutional rights because it could endanger their job on the basis of a union's political affiliations.

When I was at the Jan 19th rally, I spotted a guy I know from work who is an MEBA union member. He seemed really nervous that I had spotted him there, and he basically asked me not to talk about it at work. MEBA is very buddy-buddy with Obama and friends. I thought, how sad is this that someone has to ask another person to be quiet about them sticking up for their constitutional rights because it could endanger their job on the basis of a union's political affiliations.

Your right, its WORSE than sad, when oboma first ran, there was a picture of him on the front page of a well known union magazine with a bunch of the union members standing in front of him, with the upheld, clinched fist sign, he was in the back. I told a union rep that it offended me to see that kind of thing on the front of a union magazine. Now, you can't find many who will say they voted for him.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top