JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm in my early 30s. Trying to get old, though.
He sure looks like he'd have a terrible time in jail. You're right, that lipstick sure is purty.

His cellmate, "You sure do got a purty mouth!"

Yeah, yer getting old there fella! 30s is way over the hill!!! Why, you can't even ogle gals and get away with it!! Now, take me, I'm so old that when I ogle, the gals just think it's cute... :cool:

Scanned the "news" for reports on this, but didn't see anything significant today. ABC reported:
Demonstrators in Providence, Rhode Island, where several dozen people gathered.
which would be funny, except pro-2A rallies sometimes don't draw much more. :oops:

Most of the other reports and accompanying photos didn't indicate a large turnout. Anyone else hear of any significant activity?

Checked again today and found little coverage, but admittedly didn't do an extensive search. Found nothing in local sources (guess they were upstaged by Pantifa).

Last Edited:

Hilary Uhlig, leader of the Oregon chapter of Moms Demand Infringement, says:
The mass shootings are horrible, but it's really something that we need to keep in mind is happening every single day… disproportionately in communities of color.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top