JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reed College? 2nd Amendment? Those two hardly go together in a nice way. I can't imagine this guy will have anything but wrong things to say about the 2nd.

But who knows, maybe I could be wrong :rolleyes:

Here is Kevin's reply about this guy

"We know the guy is a mindless anti-gun zealot. We have warned people and posted his schedule there."

So OFF is aware of him.

Reed College? 2nd Amendment? Those two hardly go together in a nice way. I can't imagine this guy will have anything but wrong things to say about the 2nd.

But who knows, maybe I could be wrong :rolleyes:

Greek culture has always been considered the foundation of western society. I was shocked to learn from this professor that Greek culture actually originated in Africa.

We learn something new every day.

In a way, this now makes us all Africans.

"Black Athena"?.... Phhppttt..... The Greeks were writing the book on philosophy, literature, structured society, science, democracy, and fighting off the Persian Empire while that schmuck's ancestors were still throwing their poo, smellin' their fingers after scratchin' their arses, and working out how to make fire.

Al Sharpton has spouted similar sheit as this dope. :rolleyes:

"Black Athena"?.... Phhppttt..... The Greeks were writing the book on philosophy, literature, structured society, science, democracy, and fighting off the Persian Empire while that schmuck's ancestors were still throwing their poo, smellin' their fingers after scratchin' their arses, and working out how to make fire.

Al Sharpton has spouted similar sheit as this dope. :rolleyes:

Love your analogies LOL :D

OK, here is a list that I found of who is paying for this jerk to tour Oregon and give these lectures.

This is a complete list of who is funding his appearance in Eugene:

"Eugene Public Library, Oregon Humanities, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and the Oregon Cultural Trust."

Oh my God! Tell me, aren't all of these organizations mostly taxpayer funded? Our own tax dollars are being used against us to fund this anti-gun crusade!!

Is it not bad enough that we have Bloomberg pouring in his millions of dollars?? But our own government is doing it as well???? GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!!

The Eugene Public Library is certainly almost entirely taxpayer supported. I know that the Oregon Cultural Trust was created by the Oregon legislature and that the National Endowment for the Humanities was created by the United States Congress and both receive massive public funding. And I know that Oregon Humanities receives federal funding through the National Endowment for the Humanities, which it is associated with. And Oregon Humanities is also partnered with the Oregon Cultural Trust, which also gives it money.

This is really quite incredible, when you stop and think about it.

Our own Federal, State, and local governments are working against us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top