JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The poll is after the open letter tripe. Do you think the results will be honest? Not that it will amount to a hill of beans in the end.

Copy/paste

truth-2-power.com/2013/09/08/an-open-letter-to-starbucks-about-concealed-carry/

I used to be a Starbucks store manager in the burbs outside of Portland. I know a lot of gun people among the staff and customer base. In the PNW, we love our guns & coffee!

yep
I used to be a Starbucks store manager in the burbs outside of Portland. I know a lot of gun people among the staff and customer base. In the PNW, we love our guns & coffee!

guns n coffee.jpg

I regularly have a morning coffee with a group of people in starbucks among who a few anti-gun folks. Doesn't stop me from carrying. Nobody knows, nobody cares. The most vocal guy knows to shut up, because he gets the jargon and facts wrong and I enjoy responding to some of these comments. :)

Yeah, Mr. Ross, if Starbucks would just ban firearms the mentally ill, drugged, and criminals would surely leave their weapons outside!

To any liberal trolls out there, ^this^ is called scarcasim!!!

Remember Dutch Brothers, Eugene area, as well.... Worker pulled out his CCW, ended robbery. They initially FIRED him,then seeing the loss of revenue, and EMails etc, "why" rehired the man!

Dutch Bros. had a bad understanding,and I think, do not Know for Sure, they have adopted a better understanding....

Philip
Whose coffeetodayAllowed,aBitof chewing, and VERY FAST KEYBOARDSKILLs! In, the BoonDocks, ahh the rush of breakfast Coffee.... Chew, Chew, Chew ;)

The poll is after the open letter tripe. Do you think the results will be honest? Not that it will amount to a hill of beans in the end.

truth-2-power.com/2013/09/08/an-open-letter-to-starbucks-about-concealed-carry

Please do not use live links to anti gunners polls. They can see where you are coming from (this website) and know that the poll was tainted. Use a cold link and let people cut and paste to get to the site. That way the site with the poll does not know where you come from.

Thanks.

I voted with the overwhelming majority it turns out:) The 41 votes for "I don't care" made me laugh because they took the time to read it through and in the end they still just don't care. Ha! Give em whatever coffee is convenient no matter what they ordered....they really don't care:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top