JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moms' group plans gun control march May 9 on I-90 bridge

The Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America announced late yesterday that it is planning a march across the Lake Washington I-90 floating bridge from Seattle to Mercer Island on Saturday, May 9, and already Second Amendment activists are talking about a counter demonstration.

<broken link removed>

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Wonder what the percentage of those marchers are actually from WA
You mean like the one in NY city where they bussed in the homeless and paid them to be there?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I just went to look at MDA's web site and to see what kind of action they want. It's weird, they are mentioned so often but they have no Mission Statement and no posted strategy. It's about telling Fred Meyers not to allow open carry, making quilts, and asking lawmakers to make people to lockup their guns. How exactly is this going to reduce violence? They mention 100 children annually lose their lives to "gun violence". If the loss of children's lives is their main concern, there are many other threats more hazardous to a child's life than guns. Swimming pools, drunk driving, poisoning, domestic violence, child abuse, under-age drug use, lack of education, malnutrition, and childhood obesity/diabetes just to mention a few. The fixation on guns is disproportionate to the actual threat. It's either a case of hoplophobia or just dishonest.

Guys would you please give those MoMs some actions to worn them out so they stop. Nevermind I saw some of those women pictures, now I know why they demand for actions from guys.

I always thought about putting out a petition to rename the city of 'Seattle' to 'Los Seattle' or 'San Seattle'.

Proposal Statement: Because of the rich Hispanic heritage Washington State enjoys, San Seattle would acknowledge the contributions the Hispanic community to the state.

Anyone who opposes it would be called racist. I bet the proposal could get the necessary votes outside of King Co. to put it on the ballot. Or pay people to sign the petition and bus people to the polls.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top