JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time to prepare for Battle again.

Anti-gun legislators vow to criminalize private transfers

NRA-ILA | Anti-gun legislators vow to criminalize private transfers

Anti-gun legislators vow to criminalize private transfers

Posted on November 18, 2013

Far from dead, legislation expanding background checks before gun sales still has a chance of passing this Congress, Democratic leaders in the House and Senate said Wednesday.
While the background check issue has been dormant on Capitol Hill since the Senate shot down such a proposal earlier in the year, Democrats argue that enough pressure on House GOP leaders would return the topic to prominence -- and force a floor vote -- before next year's mid term elections.

more here

Dems vow passage of background check bill | TheHill

I got a funny feeling the GOP isn't going to let the Dem's get away with anything. They are in much to good of position right now with even the Dems scared to look the public in the eye.

Have to do something to distract people from the implementation of Obamacare.

More like they will use obummercare to distract and pass crap like this.
Stopping things like this have to become number one priority now, and Obummer care coming in a close second..
We also must not lose sight of campaigning against the bozo's doing these things. They have to GO !

Not gonna happen. The public's trust of the administrations' agenda is far less than what it was even at the height of the gun control furor.

If they try again, it will backfire yet again, and they will have even less of a chance of retaining power in 2014 or 2016.

We also need to watch those fools we send to Salem.
That brings me to asking how can I help un-elect anti-2nd amendment slugs from other districts??

Sheldon

Fingers poised to call and email my Congressional Representatives. This crap of criminalizing everything has to stop!

+++++++++++

You can do that non stop. We need to fill their mail boxes and phones til the next election.

+++++++++++

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads