JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Notice!!! Notice!!! Notice!!!

There is a Planned Rally for anti-gun legislation:

Patrick Henry Rally Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:00am

The Heirs of Patrick Henry, Northwest, is a Face Book Group... Their info post:
image.jpg
The Heirs of Patrick Henry, Northwest, is a group formed for the purpose of promoting, coordinating and executing proactive measures for the preservation of our hard-won liberties at the state and local level, starting with a rally at the Capitol in Salem on February 9, 2015, the second week of the 2015 regular legislative session. We will be reminding our newly-hired legislators of their oath of office, and that it's not just another campaign promise to be discarded lightly. Keep an eye on the "Files" and "Events" sections for petitions and more.

philip

I'm already making plans to attend - there's another thread on this gathering that went up a week or two ago. It would be good to have as many people there as possible.

Or how about "Pro-2nd amendment rally".
The organizer has expanded it a bit to a "pro-freedom" rally, so hopefully other groups, like miners and public property access rights advocates, will be in attendance as well (and hoping for better vetting of speakers than the last rally I attended).

Your title to this post in confusing. It sounds like a gathering of anti-gun people, when the opposite is true. I'd recommend trying to edit that tile as others have suggested.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top