Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anti- gun Legislation Rally 2/09/2015

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by BoonDocks36, Dec 22, 2014.

1. BoonDocks36

BoonDocks36 Oregon, in the boondocks Christian. Conservative. Male.

Notice!!! Notice!!! Notice!!!

There is a Planned Rally for anti-gun legislation:

Patrick Henry Rally Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:00am

The Heirs of Patrick Henry, Northwest, is a Face Book Group... Their info post:
    image.jpg
    The Heirs of Patrick Henry, Northwest, is a group formed for the purpose of promoting, coordinating and executing proactive measures for the preservation of our hard-won liberties at the state and local level, starting with a rally at the Capitol in Salem on February 9, 2015, the second week of the 2015 regular legislative session. We will be reminding our newly-hired legislators of their oath of office, and that it's not just another campaign promise to be discarded lightly. Keep an eye on the "Files" and "Events" sections for petitions and more.

philip

2. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'm already making plans to attend - there's another thread on this gathering that went up a week or two ago. It would be good to have as many people there as possible.

Dyjital and U201491 like this.
  3. pchewn

pchewn Beaverton Oregon USA Well-Known Member

Why would I want to attend a rally for anti-gun legislation? Ooops! The title should really be: Rally Against Anti-Gun Legislation.

Slobray and U201491 like this.
  4. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Philip:
    Is there a link where we can get more information?????

U201491 likes this.
  5. tiggers97

tiggers97 United States Well-Known Member

Or how about "Pro-2nd amendment rally".
    The organizer has expanded it a bit to a "pro-freedom" rally, so hopefully other groups, like miners and public property access rights advocates, will be in attendance as well (and hoping for better vetting of speakers than the last rally I attended).

U201491 likes this.
  6. Brigadier

Brigadier WA Member

Why would I go to a pro anti-gun rally? :(

7. m1dad

m1dad Beaverton, OR Member

Your title to this post in confusing. It sounds like a gathering of anti-gun people, when the opposite is true. I'd recommend trying to edit that tile as others have suggested.