JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too Late!
th?id=OIP.Mbd5849e5b6eac25aa12b7704526d2e4co0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=250&h=176.jpg

He's on the NRA board and married to a muslim (Just Like Hillary)

The sad thing is Bloomey can buy a lot of voting memberships and do just that which she is proposing. They can elect a bunch of antis to the board of trustees and set the tone or vote to shut the doors altogether. How bad does he want to do that is another question.

Oh sweet jesus, that thing needs to cut back on the sweets!

Love how a person without self control insists that they are better than the people they deminize.

As for infiltrating the NRA, lowly memberships dont do jack, lifetime members have a little say, but you still have to be voted in on the board.. No anti gunner will EVER make it that far without being exposed.

I love how they think the NRA is some nafarious orginization. What if we said the same thing but about Muslims?
What if we said we had to infiltrate mosques? Then it would boarder on hate huh? Or so many libs would say.. So once again, how is this bubblegum not being looked at as hate speech and harassment?!

That fatty should focus more on portion control than gun control.

Pretty sure NRA would disband the organization before a Bloomberg takeover had any chance to accomplish anything.

This person's associate, Maloney, wants to mandate "smart guns" and is building her career on the anti-gun ban-wagon, particularly by promoting the fallacy that there is something mysteriously worse or that your death is different in being shot ("gun violence") vs. being stabbed or strangled to death (that would be, perhaps, "fun violence").

She ain't just another pretty face, that's obvious; but I think we're better off dealing with the bad ideas she's profiting from instead of her metabolism. ;)

Not to mention bring in a pile of cash to fight them. I don't see how infiltrating them can work. There is very little input to the NRA from members or am I missing something?

It's about the number of voting members/memberships. If they could pull in enough voting members to get a majority, they can run their own candidates for the board of directors and presidents. To oversimplify it - they could in theory replace everyone with antigunners or simply vote to disband the whole shebang. Watch the video I posted, Billy Birdzell sums it up quite nicely as to how it could be done.

Not to mention bring in a pile of cash to fight them. I don't see how infiltrating them can work. There is very little input to the NRA from members or am I missing something?
Electing the board is done by life members or those who have been annual members for more than 5 consecutive years...

Give yourself a life membership for Christmas, it's the least we can do as gun owners...

Even if you don't agree with all of the NRA's positions, they are the one organization that has clout at the federal level.

If you own a firearm, you should be an NRA member as well. Not doing so puts our rights and freedoms at risk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top