JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anti-gun Harris seeks to replace anti-gun Boxer

California Attorney General Kamala Harris is "all in" as a candidate to replace retiring Senator Barbara Boxer as the next anti-gun Democrat to represent the Golden State in Washington, D.C., the San Francisco Chronicle is reporting this morning.

<broken link removed>

They have and endless supply of anti's and a hoard of mindless lemmings to vote them in down there. The whole dang left coast is going to the dogs.

I unfortunately have to say that the right is not offering much in the way of alternatives, at least in Oregon.

Don't even care. Kommiefornia is a lost cause.
Not so, at least with the court activities this past year.

The big challenge is to get gun owners and conservatives, and libertarians to all get off their duffs and vote. I can't count the number of people who have told me over the years that they don't vote "because it doesn't do no good." With that kind of attitude, they're probably right.

The big challenge is to get gun owners and conservatives, and libertarians to all get off their duffs and vote. I can't count the number of people who have told me over the years that they don't vote "because it doesn't do no good." With that kind of attitude, they're probably right.

Never ceases to amaze me why it's so hard to get this particular group to vote. You would think this would be the core group that would be engaged and vote every time and not just on 2A issues.

Don't even care. Kommiefornia is a lost cause.

The PDRK isn't totally lost yet, there are many RKBA faithful there that refuse to move to free states who are willing to fight and as Dave said they have a lot of court cases in play there.

Along with gunnies not voting there, the other problem with the PDRK is that many of the RKBA faithful vote for the very people who want to take their gun away, its mind boggling. The people who vote for the anti's are very adamant in their positions, take a look at this thread in CALGUNS.net and how they defend their positions.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1022074

Ray

Why should we care what happens in California?

Not like it could have an affect on Oregon or Washington.....

:s0113:

The talking heads agree 100%
:s0082:

[/end sarcasm]

Dang, and just when it looked like the Pub's would take back the state. Honestly, is this of any surprise? CA might as well belong to the EU. I avoid the place like a plague... too bad, because it still has some great trout fishing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top