JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, it's dated January 16, 2013, so it's 9 months old now. Were you trying to make a point or what?

And was hidden from view until now.
It was just released today and reported in the NRA bulletin.
Don't you get those things?
See the embargoed comment.

"Gun control failed in congress. It's happening anyway

Gun control legislation failed loudly following the Newtown school shooting, but that has not stopped President Obama from leaving Congress behind to launch a broad gun control campaign of his own.Between the December 2012 massacre and the Navy Yard mass shooting Monday, Obama has taken 25 separate gun control initiatives, all of which came from executive actions that did not require congressional authorization."
READ MORE
http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/i...-failed-in-congress-its-happening-anyway.aspx

Gun control legislation failed loudly following the Newtown school shooting, but that has not stopped President Obama from leaving Congress behind to launch a broad gun control campaign of his own.Between the December 2012 massacre and the Navy Yard mass shooting Monday, Obama has taken 25 separate gun control initiatives, all of which came from executive actions that did not require congressional authorization."
READ MORE
NRA-ILA | Gun control failed in congress. It's happening anyway

Not one of those directives does anything to limit yours or my ability to own or buy a gun. In fact, the directives regarding mental health seem especially prescient considering that mental health of some of the most prominent mass shooters is most definitely implicated in their actions.

Funny list, some interesting things:

2) Anything your insurers (!!! yes, plural.) know will at some point be known to the government. Outside of the NSA of course, who know everything already. Your pretty gun collection is insured? Maybe that insurer works together or is part of an organisation that does health insurance too. Who knows. And now the fact that you went to the doctor who prescribed something against feeling down or loss of sleep when you went through divorce (maybe Burt Gummer's right after all ;)), the loss of parents or a child, or anything will get known, as the insurance knows which medication you get. Who needs access to the actual doctor's file when basically all that stuff is at the insurer's desk, right?

4) I read "Let Eric 'fast & furious' Holder rewrite the ATF list of prohibited persons to anyone interested in a firearm". :) Yes, I am cynical.

6) "Photocopy and send over the 4473 please"

7) ....that is not Eddie Eagle. Because oh no, people that know what they're talking about might actually be involved.

8) Mandate California's requirements nationwide, and then some.

9) ....because LE doesn't know what they're doing. PS. Once it hits the southern border, or anyting sounds "fast" or "furious", forget what you were doing and hand it over to DoJ, attn: AG E. "F&F" H. We'll know which shredder, oops, which mailbox, to put it in.

10) Nothing that mentions Mexico, obviously. Or the Park Police by the way.

12) 911 on speed dial, clean underwear ready, practice to not bleed on the furniture.

13) ...but don't actually prosecute any of the NICS denials!

14) ...include copy of Brady brochures and MAIG banners

15) ...ask Magpul to invent the 1-round PMAG.

16) "Mandate doctors to ask about guns in the home"

17) "Anything that makes you feel a bit uncomfortable will give us reason for a SWAT team, so no sweat!"

18) ....but make sure to not call it the NRA's armed guard!!!!!11111oneoneeleven

19) "Every local PD gets a few Bradleys and a ton of M4s"

20) ....including ways to renounce NRA, GOA and SAF memberships

I've a question on this.

The EO in question here for me is the one about preventing the repatriation of those m1 garrands sitting over in korea for decades in boxes. There's a bill from the fair state of Wyoming that would get the State dept out of the way of the repatriation of these firearms. There was an approval to repatriate them that was blocked by the State Dept... if the bill in the house on this goes through... will Obama's EO still block the repatriation of these? I mean they were approved before this EO was made... so wouldn't they just slide right under that.

And yes, I AM wanting to get one of those Garrands. They're going to be in excellent shape from all indications... and even if they are a little rusty they'll be easy to get back in full trim and may even have a lot of them completely unfired and in mint condition. *drool drool*

and speaking of that... what the hell is his problem with m1 garrands anyway? Noone would be using those against LEOs or anyone for that matter, they're a collectable firearm. They're rifles... and not even high capacity ones at that. They're basicaly just hardened 30-06s.

Seriously... who in their right mind would think that these might end up in the hands of gang bangers? Hell most gangs would be ashamed, it looks like grandpa's old hunting rifle.... sheesh

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top