JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it's a typical liberal viewpoint. They want to make a bunch of rules to restrict personal freedoms, however when it comes right down to it the rules don't apply to them

"message to the protesters that we can protest peacefully and that we must protest peacefully and that we want justice for Michael Brown."

Justice has already been served, get over it.

And abuse drugs or alcohol behind the wheel, get arrested and refuse to cooperate or take responsibility for their actions!

No doubt she'll get re-elected, probably just promise more free ish we'll pay for

Guns are not for little people, only important politician people.. I think this was Diane Feinstein's famous words.

I hope that woman serves some time in prison and is stripped of her political office for carrying an ILLEGAL gun.. Since she has made it her business to incriminate law abiding American citizens, let her feel the full wrath of her own measures and let's donate resources for her prosecution if necessary.

The lady is inciting violent riots against white people.. She claims that if Officer Wilson doesn't go to prison, that the riots of a scale never seen before will be seen. The fact that It has been proven that Wilson's story is legit from independent forensic testing and also that Brown committed strong arm robbery right before he was shot is irrelevant. They want that CR**ker Darren Wilson to pay whether he is innocent or not.

I say it's bunch of hot air.. IF the people of Ferugson, MO decide to go on a shooting rampage and killing white people, they know that not only will it not do anything to prove the innocence of Michael Brown, but also will result in a retribution against their community never seen in history as well. Basically, these black panther radicals of Ferguson are inciting a war, which they will lose very quickly. The whole thing is absurd..

Anyhow, this woman is dangerous and putting Black Panthers into political office is bound to result in mayhem sooner or later, as these people are as dangerous of terrorists as any other.

I do see there is some misinformation as she does have a conceal carry permit. I guess her crime is carrying while intoxicated. More likely she will get off unscathed.

Published on Oct 21, 2014
Missouri state Senator Jamilah Nasheed, a Democrat who was sponsored several "anti-gun" bills in her state, was arrested Monday night during a protest outside of the Ferguson Police Department. However, it's what police officers found on her that is raising eyebrows. Nasheed was carrying a loaded 9mm handgun and extra rounds of ammunition, according to Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson. She also refused to take a breathalyzer test after officers determined she "smelled strongly of intoxicants," sources told KMOV-TV. Nasheed claimed on Tuesday that she was not intoxicated at the time of her arrest and emphasized that she is a legal concealed carry permit holder.

Police arrested and charged the state senator with failure to obey lawful order of police and manner of walking in the roadway after she and other protesters refused to get out of the street.

On Tuesday morning, Nasheed said it was a "symbolic arrest" to send a "message to the protesters that we can protest peacefully and that we must protest peacefully and that we want justice for Michael Brown." The National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action has dubbed several pieces of legislation sponsored by Nasheed "anti-gun," including an amendment that would require gun owners to report a firearm stolen within 72 hours.

Nasheed also reportedly pushed for a bill that would have required any "parent or guardian of a child who attends a public, private, or charter school shall notify, in writing, the superintendent of the school district, or the governing body of a private school or charter school, that such parent or guardian owns a firearm within thirty calendar days" of enrollment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3SY3KQDiDPU

I keenly dislike politicians who perpetuate their careers trying to steal my constitutional rights.

But I despise those self-centered hypocrites who pimp the same agendas and behave as if they're special/exempt. Tar and feather the b*stards, I say. And tell them exactly why since they obviously don't get it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads