JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ban semi-automatic, high velocity weapons

How can we ever have an honest conversation when gun-control groups are constantly making up fear mongering language?

"Warning: The presence of a firearm in the home significantly increases the risk of suicide, homicide, death during domestic violence disputes, and unintentional deaths to children, household members and others."

I like this part....Replace "firearm" with motor vehicle, knives, baseball bats etc.

Yet another reason I bubbleguming hate King County! Still stuck here for awhile yet. Vote carefully this election year group. Been reading carefully through the 2018 election booklet. Scary! Lots of "normal" appearing candidates listed but [holy cow] read all of their coded virtue signaling statements.

SCOTUS has made it relatively clear, legally speaking...Heller, etc. But just like the 2A, it does not matter to some folks, and short of $$ starting to come out of their personal pocket books...as opposed to wasting taxpayer $$, (ie. your $$), they won't stop. And worse, is this stuff sets precedence and spreads...'Well, if Seattle can do it...'

On the plus side, it may be showing a lower confidence that I1639 is going to make it to the ballot, which likely was the foundation of some these misguided city ordnances.

WA really needs to work on a pro-gun initiative like Oregon...sitting back trying to defend yourself against the opposition isn't necessarily ideal...the boulder on the beach will eventually be worn down by the waves and the ocean.

Boss

Second Amendment activists argue that this has nothing to do with "gun safety" but is instead pure "gun control."

Well yeah, its all they wanted from the very start! I wouldn't expect anything less from King County and Soviet Seattle. I left Kirkland because I couldn't stand the spread of the liberal disease. Was going to move to the outskirts of the Peoples Republic of Portland but got so disgusted I stayed in a red area in WA.

Be a single measure voter, only for those that are Pro 2A! If they are out there...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top