JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anti-Gun Chicago Alderman Ed Burke Charged With Extortion, Had 23 Guns in His Office - The Truth About Guns

Perhaps he believes guns are not for the little people?

I am reminded of a quote:

"If you are for gun control then you are not against guns, because guns will be needed to disarm people. So it's not that you are anti-gun - you'll need the police's guns to take away other people's guns. So you are very pro-gun. You just believe that only the government (which of course is so reliable, honest, moral, and virtuous) should be allowed to have guns. There is no such thing as gun control. There is only centralizing gun ownership in the hands of a small, political elite and their minions."
- Stefan Molyneux, January 7, 2016

Sadly this kind of Hypocrisy knows no bounds. The wealthy and powerful who scream against guns ALWAYS have guns protecting them and theirs. They most often do not even try to hide it any more. In their mind it just makes perfect sense the "they need" guns, you do not. Look how many of them fly around in a private jet while they claim we need to get rid of our cars for the "environment". They have got to be rolling on the floor laughing behind closed doors as the rubes who support them.

^^ Indeed. Guns for me, not for thee. These types only like their guns and/or their security's guns, because of the Globo Gym mentality (We're better than you, and we know it!).

And yep, they still get voted for...time after time...:rolleyes:

BOSS

Last Edited:
The the left is so brazen about their hypocrisy these days. I wouldn't be surprised if they start using campaign slogans such as, "one rule for thee and another for me". The sad part is that the proggie voters will still vote for them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top