JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about a anti gun rights gun dealer? really .

there is a certain oregon gun dealer that supported measure 5 ( the gun show loophole ) because the private sellers were taking away from his business at guns shows.

I don't know if he supported it financially but

I heard it come right out of his mouth while i was at his shop quote " I hope measure 5 passes cause people come to my tables and see what they want then go over to the table across the way and buy it for less and without having to do any paperwork"

I won't say who he is but i was talking with another member here once while doing a transaction and he heard the same thing while he was at his shop also

none the less i have not been back there again .

I'm not gonna argue the politics of this law being a good law or bad, but for a gun dealer to support it to boost his own sales at guns shows is wrong .

and for those of you who never went to a gun show prior to measure 5 those were the days no beanie babies or airsoft or other doo dads and you had to search for the beef jerky twice as many guns to choose from and some incredible deals

those were the days

How about a anti gun rights gun dealer? really .

there is a certain oregon gun dealer that supported measure 5 ( the gun show loophole ) because the private sellers were taking away from his business at guns shows.

I don't know if he supported it financially but

I heard it come right out of his mouth while i was at his shop quote " I hope measure 5 passes cause people come to my tables and see what they want then go over to the table across the way and buy it for less and without having to do any paperwork"

I won't say who he is but i was talking with another member here once while doing a transaction and he heard the same thing while he was at his shop also

none the less i have not been back there again .

I'm not gonna argue the politics of this law being a good law or bad, but for a gun dealer to support it to boost his own sales at guns shows is wrong .

and for those of you who never went to a gun show prior to measure 5 those were the days no beanie babies or airsoft or other doo dads and you had to search for the beef jerky twice as many guns to choose from and some incredible deals

those were the days
I for one would like to know who/what this was.

I for one would like to know who/what this was.

Ditto.

Pizzacato on Division and 60th.

Was sitting at an outside table with friends and had a breeze blow my overshirt up. A fellow patron saw my carry piece and tattled. I was asked to leave and not come back, ever. This included the group of 5 others I was with.

That's ridiculous!
If I would have known earlier, i would have spoken to the proprietor.
..I'll bring it up.

it IS illegal to carry in a bar or restaurant IF children are prohibited from being there. If they allow children to be seated for eating then you can legally carry in a restaurant in WA. McGrath's has a sign at the entrance quoting RCW 9.41 and stating that firearms aren't allowed, but if you know the law then you know they can't stop you. I've seen the same thing at other restaurants with bars also and I just ignore them to.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
ACSWW member

McGrath's tonight and I noted that the guns prohibited sign was removed from the entrance to the restaurant but still at the bar entrance. So now they're complying with the law.

Was sitting at an outside table with friends and had a breeze blow my overshirt up. A fellow patron saw my carry piece and tattled. I was asked to leave and not come back, ever. This included the group of 5 others I was with.

The proprietor should have been PROUD to have been of service to a REAL American, upholding the Constitution like that by bearing arms.

Commie sh*tbag...WE won't be going there again, that's for sure.

tac
Supporter of the Cape Meares Lighthouse Restoration Fund &
Founder Member of the Port Orford Traffic Light Appreciation Society

The proprietor should have been PROUD to have been of service to a REAL American, upholding the Constitution like that by bearing arms.

Commie sh*tbag...WE won't be going there again, that's for sure.

tac
Supporter of the Cape Meares Lighthouse Restoration Fund &
Founder Member of the Port Orford Traffic Light Appreciation Society

Whow whow whow, don't jump to conclusions. Sounds like the manager or staff told you to leave. I don't think that's the proprietor's policy. I don't think the proprietor of a successful company who likes money is a commie.

I would like to add Jared Jewelers, Bridgeport Village to this list. Printed quite boldy on their door as I was going to go in this evening was a laundry list of things they do not want in their store, knives, firearms, etc., etc.

Basically things I have on me all day every day. Essentially, it was a big, "I DON'T WANT YOU" in my store sign. They even went to explain they did not want those things in "their" parking lot. I wasn't aware that the Bridgeport shopping center was "theirs", I thought they were a jewelry company, not a landlord, so either I am wrong or they are overstepping a bit since the parking lot is shared with several other businesses.

Cinemark 17 at Gateway Mall in Springfield, Oregon used to have "No Guns/Weapons" signs all across their front doors. My wife and I went to the show last weekend and I noticed they had all been removed. I even went back out to double-check again. I'm not sure if they're gone for good, or just out for cleaning.

Costco- has a corporate policy of No Firearms... but I conceal and no one knows... I keep it in my kids diaper bag ;)... not really but still all they will do is ask you to leave. oh and I am under the impression wal-mart is cool with conceal carry... as long as it stays concealed... I havent had run-ins with either establishment only from reading clips from their corporate policies.

I've read this before but the Costcos in my area (Olympia WA) do not have anti gun signs and we conceal carry there with never a problem

Well, your choice. It is a shame to think that someone would want a business to close just because of a sign on their door.

When that sign indicates that they want my money but they do not respect my safety and right to self defense while in their store, they deserve to never see me in there again

No shame at all, it's called voting with your pocketbook

I hadn't been to Ikea since before I started carrying, and I hadn't noticed the big "Weapon Free Environment" sign on the front door until I went today to pick up some light bulbs for my Ikea lamps (they take the funny European size bulbs). I guess you could stay I still didn't notice it ;-), but the particular wording of the sign sure made me feel uncomfortable. What a great place for some crazy no-good-nick to inflict massive damage in a "No Resistance Environment."

I guess I have not noticed those signs , Where do they post them and should I worry about it? I mean it's concealed how are they going to know if your carring or not unless the frisk you which I would object too.

How about a anti gun rights gun dealer?.

A few years ago I went with a friend to one of the larger gun shops in Phoenix. He was buying a Mac. The guy behind the counter said "I can't wait till they make these illegal, I'll get $500 a piece for them". It was the last time we went to that shop that is now out of business.

Shooters World in Phoenix in it's first year had over 2,000 Federal weapon violations. It still being open after those violations was a pretty good hint who was running it. It was the place a few friends shot their mouths off in on their desert escapades. That rail roaded them into the history books and they became known as the Viper Militia

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top