JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this a "black" list? Just because a business does not want weapons inside their shop, means we all stop shopping there? Whats next?
It's called a "consumer boycott". If you have issues with that, it suggests that the shoe fits very tightly and may pinch..
Other than government buildings and such, I carry when and where I please.. concealed carry insures that no one knows Im carrying and are less likely to target me if the deal goes down.

Just saw this on a GunsAmerica email - 200 national businesses that actively promote anti-gun.

Too bad Levi has gone down the darkside, they have always been my jean of choice.. After Bergh became CEO and started paying his employees to attend/support anti-gun groups, a couple friends and I had a Levi shoot/burn party. It's amazing what 5lbs of tannerite does to a pile of jeans :), add a few rounds of dragon breath and finished off with a flame thrower.

I can't believe that no one has brought up "Dicks" sporting goods. The most appropriately named business around. No explanation, or location is needed. After all, their Dicks !

Is this a "black" list? Just because a business does not want weapons inside their shop, means we all stop shopping there? Whats next?
This is a good question. Some businesses might very well lease the space they occupy.
It's possible that the property owners are signing their property with "beretta in red circle with slashy " .

Thinking out loud.

I was parked at a bead store in depoe bay yesterday morning with this sticker in the window. Fine by me. The dog and I just sat in the car while my wife and her mom shopped.

I don't know if it's possible to avoid all "anti gun" businesses. I bet most of the people who posted here also have "anti gun" policies at their own jobs or banks. Let alone grocery stores, children's schools, post offices, etc.

I'm not going to home school my kids just because I'm not "allowed" to carry a gun at their schools. I'm going to continue to have a bank account, buy groceries, and buy stamps.

This is a good question. Some businesses might very well lease the space they occupy.
It's possible that the property owners are signing their property with "beretta in red circle with slashy " .

Thinking out loud.

I was parked at a bead store in depoe bay yesterday morning with this sticker in the window. Fine by me. The dog and I just sat in the car while my wife and her mom shopped.
Those poor dumb bastards will never know just how many beads you may have bought if they hadn't excluded your gun from their premises

Interesting responses! What about LGS etc. that post signs to keep it holstered, unloaded before entry etc. etc.? A rather myopic view of "no shoes, no shirt no business"! Customer discrimination is real and has been on going for many, many years! If you don't give it oxygen it dies. Move along, this is just another "oh woe is me", time to cowboy up!

I get the point and appreciate the list.
Sportsmans Wharehouse, you can't open carry, (ironic).
I stand by my concealed carry liscense, it says I can conceal carry anywhere I want except government buildings, certin fedral and native land, and past the first airport security checkpoint.
If I wanna open carry my liscense says I can, and the business can ask me to leave, they can't tell me to leave.
If they want to escalate it they can call the cops and they can tell me to leave.
Hasn't happened yet.
Rules can change depending on location, but in my stomping ground this is how I do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top