JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm. I could say, "what do you expect?" If you are legal for concealed carry, why the heck are you going into businesses and letting them see your gun? Besides, every town can have different open carry laws, and you CAN be arrested for open carry in a number of towns/cities in the northwest, but not for concealed.
You're asking for trouble. Just keep your gun concealed and consider not being so "in your face" with your weapon.

I carry in Walmart, Safeway, Fred Meyer all the time. They just don't know that I am, and that's the way it should be. I don't want some thief targeting me when they're about to rob the place.
I believe you can open carry in any Oregon city (for now) if you have a CCW permit. The local jurisdictions can only ban open carry of non permitted persons. If I'm mistaken please school me?

I believe you can open carry in any Oregon city (for now) if you have a CCW permit. The local jurisdictions can only ban open carry of non permitted persons. If I'm mistaken please school me?

I may be wrong but open carry with chl in pdx, beaverton or salem my be prohibited.

I guess Benchmade can add to the list.

Oregon City Police and Benchmade destroy guns
44bb5a16-6d77-4360-ad0c-7f2f73b1ba2a-jpeg.jpg

Benchmade Knife Co: Recipients | OpenSecrets

Oregon City Police and Benchmade destroy guns

I forgot the name. My wife likes some wings from this olace in Portland. Poc Poc or something like that. No parking and you wait forever to get a seat. I found they had a 2nd location in a traditional building. While eating I see there is a huge drawing on the wall of a no gun sign. Nothing on the door or windows as we came in. I want to plop my Sig P220 on the table and ask, if I have to go are the wings free?

Even my wife got a laff at that. Maybe some of you have seen it. Not sure of the story behind it. Only the cooks or patrons on one side can see it.

Anybody going to cut up their Benchmade knives in protest and send it back to them? Well that would be kind of dumb as hard earned money was spent but at least maybe send them a postcard? Here's the address:
Benchmade
300 Beavercreek Road
Oregon City, OR 97045

I've only read page 1...so far.

Walmart in Texas allows 'open carry'.

I'm guessing those anti-gun Walmart stores are anti-gun due to the store manager, when it very well may not be a corporate decision.

Most businesses in Texas allow concealed carry (not all - over priced, yupster whole foods grocer store doesn't) but most allow CC and many OC, and some even 'invite' pro-gun folk to open carry in their businesses.

As to the philosophy of 'you must do business with anti-gun businesses otherwise you'll be shooting yourself in the foot, so to speak as resistance is futile...the heck it is!

I don't listen to this silliness.

I'll repeat my mantra: My money, my choice of where I spend it.

Yours too.

Home Depot in Texas is pro-gun.

Again, I would guess the anti-gun policies in outside states are per the store manager.

No, I don't know for certain, but that'd be my first guess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top