JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The BATF three best qualities has always been stupid, dumb, and ignorant. Toss in some criminal intent against American gun owners or religious groups, Add some racism. Shake, and there you have the BATF Wallbanger. After the cold war the government must of been over stocked in secret agent license to kill and handed them out to anybody.

I watched a video a few years ago where a BATF clown is bragging of putting a man in prison for 25 years for a hang fire. A gun dealer in Oregan after the BATF played terrorist with his family all night as they left the next morning they stomped to death a litter of the family's dog's puppies.

All the agents in charge at Waco were permoted. Those three agents killed in what we were told was the Branch Davidian gun room just happened to be the 3 last surviving members of Bill Clinton's body guards from a time before he was president and was just a drug runner. They were caught years before Waco spending millions on a list of gun owners and the weapons they owned. Congress cut to funds they used on the list from their next yearly budget. They were to destroy the list but I would bet my bottom dollar it's still out there. They are nothing more than a Sarah Brady support group, Not that she needs any pulling $900,000 a year off the top of her none profit Brady center to prevent gun ownership.

You know neither political party is serious about cutting spending when they leave this group of loose cannons to carry on with business as usual

Something that disturbs me a little is all the people with the "don't ask don't tell", "cocealed is concealed" attitude. From my understanding, if they post no firearms at thier door and you still carry inside then you have broken the law. I carry to protect myself from those who have no regard for the law. I don't want to immulate thier screw the law attitude. If I see a sign that says no firearms I either go somewhere else or I remove my firearm before I go in. These places are private property and we should either abide by thier wishes or not go thier. Just my :s0159:
except for the fact that they cant legally supercede state laws they can merely post rules and ask anyone who breaks said rules to leave business have the right to refuse service to people but they dont have the power to right their anything more then a set of rules for which they can ask people to leave

and say some lowlife spots you taking your gun out in the parking lot and leaving it in your car and they decide to break in and take it/ congrats the lowlife now has your loaded gun

You guys all better ban the gun shows as well since you can't carry there. Or is that a different story?

What is it that makes people think they can take a gun everywhere they go? Most places you go is private property and they set the rules. We all abide by rules everyday so get over it.

i wanna know what is it that makes business feel that its nessecary to post these rules in the first place because anyone thats gonna go in and end up shooting the place isnt gonna give a damn about what a 12 inch by 12 inch sign on the door says

Most places you go is private property and they set the rules. We all abide by rules everyday so get over it.

If I go to a business, I am supporting them. I'd prefer to support businesses that don't prevent people from having firearms. You're correct, they get to set the rules. If I don't like them, I'm likely to choose to do business elsewhere.

except for the fact that they cant legally supercede state laws they can merely post rules and ask anyone who breaks said rules to leave business have the right to refuse service to people but they dont have the power to right their anything more then a set of rules for which they can ask people to leave

and say some lowlife spots you taking your gun out in the parking lot and leaving it in your car and they decide to break in and take it/ congrats the lowlife now has your loaded gun

And as a private company they can and will ask you to leave, it's their space you should respect their rules.

And as a private company they can and will ask you to leave, it's their space you should respect their rules.
yes but the person that message was in reply to someone who was saying that breaking the rules set forth by a company is breaking the law, which is entirely untrue. yes they can ask you to leave but unless you ignore their request no laws have been broken by carrying into a place that post no carrying.

The BATF three best qualities has always been stupid, dumb, and ignorant. Toss in some criminal intent against American gun owners or religious groups, Add some racism. Shake, and there you have the BATF Wallbanger. After the cold war the government must of been over stocked in secret agent license to kill and handed them out to anybody.

I watched a video a few years ago where a BATF clown is bragging of putting a man in prison for 25 years for a hang fire. A gun dealer in Oregan after the BATF played terrorist with his family all night as they left the next morning they stomped to death a litter of the family's dog's puppies.

All the agents in charge at Waco were permoted. Those three agents killed in what we were told was the Branch Davidian gun room just happened to be the 3 last surviving members of Bill Clinton's body guards from a time before he was president and was just a drug runner. They were caught years before Waco spending millions on a list of gun owners and the weapons they owned. Congress cut to funds they used on the list from their next yearly budget. They were to destroy the list but I would bet my bottom dollar it's still out there. They are nothing more than a Sarah Brady support group, Not that she needs any pulling $900,000 a year off the top of her none profit Brady center to prevent gun ownership.

You know neither political party is serious about cutting spending when they leave this group of loose cannons to carry on with business as usual

Ruby Ridge and Waco still infuriate me. Get a rope

You guys all better ban the gun shows as well since you can't carry there. Or is that a different story?

What is it that makes people think they can take a gun everywhere they go? Most places you go is private property and they set the rules. We all abide by rules everyday so get over it.

I don't go to gun shows but if I ever did again I would pack. I will not go anywhere without a full size pistol and reloads

Fred Meyers
Bi-Mart
Gun Show
Wally World
etcetera.....all places I have carried, and will continue to do so. Concealed carry is that, if you do it right, you will not have an issue. I see the sign, and walk right pass it. I bet they will thank us if some yahoo po'd cause the world doesn't give them the respect they have not earned comes in slaying their customers and one of us stops the horrid act of pointless murder.

Unless my CHL is revoked, I will continue to carry where THE LAW allows me. Be safe, discreet, and responsible and we shouldn't have issues.

*gets of soapbox and goes back to riding posts*

You can carry at a gun show, you just have to unload, (Safety, before you go in) and let them zip it. Mags in your pocket, belt whatever.

One more for the file:

https://www.ondeck.com/

I received this email this morning:

Hi Larry,

This is something I should have caught earlier, but unfortunately your business is considered a restricted industry with us because you sell firearms.

I'm not sure why this is, but under our underwriting guidelines we can't work with your industry.

Best,

XXXXX XXXXXXX
Lending Advisor
[email protected]

My reply:

Thank you for your email. I can't say this makes me happy, and I will be certain to pass this information on to every pro-gun forum I can find on the Internet, which are also populated by a variety of other merchants. We're starting to get very tired of being discriminated against in lending, and the institutions which do so are seeing quite a few unhappy customers with nothing to do with the firearms industry, who nonetheless who don't like their rights being squeezed out through back door practices that keep the supply of firearms tight.

Most businesses have an anti-gun policy in place (their lawyers write their policies) but very few will enforce them unless YOU make them.

This pretty much. It's just a sign they post due to liability reasons. Anyone properly carrying concealed would never even be noticed. In today's age you could shoot yourself in the foot in a Fred Meyer and sue them for getting hurt on their property. They can say "Well there is a sign that says no weapons." and it could cover their bubblegum.

That said, and I know that several disagree, I think that open carry is absolutely a stupid idea in the current social and political climate about guns. Is it your right? Yes. Does that mean that 99% of people in the WalMart you are walking through aren't going to freak the bubblegum out? No. We don't live in the wild west anymore, and while legal it certainly isn't widely accepted. Frankly, as a concealed carrying individual I'd be keeping a close watch on anyone openly walking around with a gun on their hip, legal or not.

This pretty much. It's just a sign they post due to liability reasons. Anyone properly carrying concealed would never even be noticed. In today's age you could shoot yourself in the foot in a Fred Meyer and sue them for getting hurt on their property. They can say "Well there is a sign that says no weapons." and it could cover their bubblegum.

They're not reducing their liability. A property owner is not generally responsible for the illegal acts of persons who happen to be on their property, especially if the property is open to the public. In fact, in Utah (I teach OR and UT CWP classes) there is a specific exemption from liability for acts committed by persons on your property, unless you as the owner specifically request or encourage the illegal firearms activity.

There's no specific statute in Oregon or Washington law that would make a business ban firearms to "avoid liability". It's unthinking sheep-like reflexes that fear the sheepdog.

If you shot yourself on Fred Meyer's property, you would not win a case, the negligence is your own and wasn't related to an unsafe condition of the property or activity of their business.

In fact, a federal judge just ruled that civil suits could proceed against the theater in Aurora Colorado because the circumstance was foreseeable and while depriving people of their firearms, they did nothing to provide alternative security.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2...rules-aurora-theater-shooting-was-foreseeable

Without the sign "no guns allowed" they would not have any liability at all for the criminal acts of this deranged person.

far as this goes I suffer from a long list of malidies, lets see, illiterate, deaf, blind oh and sometimes very indifferent, however if asked to leave I will, most of the time I find its usually some cupcake wearin snizzlefit whinning about their safe space being invaded, cant wait to show them the proper deffinition of safe space when s really htf and safe space is determined by fields of fire instead of the distance in which trembles start when they are in the presence of a real man or woman who is not askerred to stand up for their rights in the defence of themselves or someone else

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top