JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm.....
The newest release from Glock :
Introducing The Glockwhopper...you can have it your way.....:D
Andy
With the rise of optics ready models, removable "modular" chassis systems, adjustable back straps and palm swells (HK is the only one I know of so far).... you're not too far off. Continuing on this path, eventually all pistols will be the same thing and you'll be buying a rollmark, similar to AR receivers. Makes me wonder what firearms will be like in 2030. I bet there's more PERFECTION :D

The mind reels at trying to picture someone wacked enough to open up on a fast food joint over slow service. :eek:
I have a pretty good mental image of a 50 year old who looks 70, chain smokes, lives in a dirty "house" and drives an unwashed chevrolet suv.

Or a a "I want to speak to the manager" haircut, driving a minivan with a baby on board sticker and several references to their honor student and how good at sportsball they are.

Either one wouldn't surprise me

The mind reels at trying to picture someone wacked enough to open up on a fast food joint over slow service. :eek:
To me the VAST majority of cases like this? People that went their entire life never being held accountable for their actions. There has been a couple generations now of "kids" who grow up never seeing consequences for what they do that is "stupid". Everything that ever goes "wrong" is someone else's fault. Do that long enough and one of them finally does something so over the top that they no longer can be ignored. Sure some of these people are just "nuts" but, a lot of them are not. They just never learned to control themselves because no stupid choice was ever painful for them. Until they pull one that now it's too late to walk it back.
When I was in high school a lot of us who had access to a vehicle would have a gun at school for show off or shooting after school. No one even so much as threatened anyone with it because there was zero doubt in our mind what would happen if we did. Almost no one, even when drunk, would take a swing at a Cop or spit on one. Because there was no doubt in their mind the result. Now? It's seen on social media how much fun it is to threaten people, throw stuff at Cops and such. Then people wonder why some moron finally takes a shot at one:confused::confused: By then of course it's now too late for the one who "lost it". A lot of these people if every stupid choice they made as a child was painful, would grow up to not just do the first stupid thing that popped into their head.

I'm willing to bet god money this is a felon in possession. Wow those gun laws sure do work wonders, don't they?
I would put cash down that they have had MANY run ins with the law and have been let go over, and over, and over. Then people wonder why they do something like this finally. Even this, since the moron did not manage to hurt anyone will be a slap on the hand. Short time locked up, if at all, back out. Then we will get the "its the damn guns fault". :mad: :mad: :mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top