JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Social bigots attack guns, hunting in U.S. and U.K.

An animal rights group in England and a blogger here in the United States appear to share something in common: A prejudice against firearms and the people who own them.

<broken link removed>

The article brings up the proposed Chicago violence tax. A $25 tax on firearms purchased and a 5 cent per bullet tax on the purchase of bullets. Now who in their right mind would not just drive outside of the city and buy their ammo or firearms. Besides I don't think there are any gun shops left in the city of Chicago.

Its only a short distance from Chicago to the Wis and Indiana borders so I would just go over the state line to buy my ammo. Drive down to Springfield to buy my guns. This is a political idiot tax.

But look to the UK and Canada to see what can happen to gun rights if you are asleep at the wheel. Turn off the TV and write a check to the NRA or your favorite gun rights organization to press these fools back under the rocks they crawl out from under.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top