JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well we all know Twitter and Facebook are for infants only, but if you don't have a Facebook page you may be a murderer in the making.
\

Off OP topic, but interesting ...

Social Media Creates Modern Day Nastazi Spies for the Global Elite

Don't have a Facebook page because I have never kept a journal (or diary), and so I am not about to start now and then make it semi-public.
If I ever decided to do "social media", it would never be Fecesbook. I do not deal with thieves and Mark Zuckerburglar is a thief (research the lawsuits against him if you don't know know what I am refering to).

If I had a Twitter account, it would probably say something like, "Ordered Rifle Dynamics AK today. Come talk S to me in 4-5 months when it gets here. I dare ya!"

Of course, I'd have no followers so I'd be threatening myself. :(
I'd have to tell them I bought 2,000 rds .22 LR last week.
My 1,000 rds .45 came in today.
My 1,000 rds of 5.56 are due tomorrow!

I didn't count the number of letters though.

Let's see, I'm a legal gun carrying combat veteran. Glad I have a Facebook account so I'm considered normal. I get to see lots of pics of my 2 month old Grandson thanks to FB.

You mean thanks to the internet.
FB is just another fad. In a few years you'll hear people saying the exact same thing you are, only about a different website or service.
If all you want to do is see photos of your grandson, facebook is actually one of the worst ways to do so.
There are hundreds if not thousands of ways to share photos online, almost all of them are better than bookface.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top