JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Once again the Everett Herald Editorial Board is showing everyone that they are Anti-American and Anti-Constitution. Editorial: If lawmakers won't adopt gun safety bills, put them to voters | HeraldNet.com

Fairly often, this group of people use their "news" paper/site to push gun control. Not only that, but since most comments deride their position, they have disabled comments at herald.net.

We all learned during the last election that newspapers lie and make up news, polls, slanted to whatever bias the owners of the "news" outlet have. Although this is an opinion piece, having it come from the organization is just their way to stand on the bully pulpit they own.

I hate them and hope they all die horrible deaths immediately. There... that's My opinion.

Notice that the new language is "common sense gun SAFETY measures..." I saw this at the last Presidential debate where Hilary stumbled over her words and started to say control, then a November 11th interview with our current president using the same language.

It appears they did learn one lesson from the November 8th election, "Gun Control" is not an issue you can win on so they need to change the message.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top