JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WSP just said that they won't be enforcing this law at the rally because they don't believe those to be transfers. It's good to see law enforcement standing with the people.
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2014/nov/13/gun-rights-activists-plan-i-594-protest-at-capitol/
Basically WSP knows they can't logistically arrest everyone so they are making an "interpretation" to absolve themselves. Lazy and cowardly imo. If they had said, "We know that the law says these transfers are illegal, but it is not logical in the verbiage and as a result we will not be enforcing it at this event so people can exercise non-violent civil disobedience," then they would have had some integrity at least.

Alright folks it seems as many think that this rally is about breaking the law, well some will BUT our support is needed to show that we will not let our rights be bought!!!!!
Can't sacrifice a few hours for the cause then it shows the antis that we do not care if they continue to slap us down and take & take & take till we have nothing left!!!!!
I'll tell you onething, they will know this law abiding gun owner will not lay on the couch!!!!

Well WSP has said it ISN'T breaking the law. Therefore, they will be setting a precedent that a temporary transfer is not a transfer. This if anything, will make the legal fight interesting. If anything it's civil disobedience, protesting an unjust law by breaking it without causing harm to others.

Well WSP has said it ISN'T breaking the law. Therefore, they will be setting a precedent that a temporary transfer is not a transfer. This if anything, will make the legal fight interesting. If anything it's civil disobedience, protesting an unjust law by breaking it without causing harm to others.

WSP simply said that they don't think it's illegal. I'm not sure that actually sets a legal precedent they way that a court case will. Any other LEA may choose to interpret the law differently.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top