JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh this issue is not graven in stone just yet. What I'd love to see is one of "their own" libby judges tell the proponents of 594 that their intent may have been honorable, but the initiative itself is impossible to enforce and a piece of dreck. Back to the drawing board.

It may come to that, because suits challenging the thing may take us past the 2016 election.

Kind of bass backwards, seems this effort should have taken place BEFORE the vote?. Why is it that people sit on their asses and don't vote then complain, cry and rally after the fact?. Too little too late, good luck!.

Go spend a few days in the greater puget sound area explaining to people why tis is a bad law and will never be enforced.............without registration.
Change the thinking of all those libs in that area,then have your rally,do some protesting and the like.
You need to change the thinking of 2milion voters to rescind this law.

And good luck with that

There were anti-I594 rallies prior to the vote. Where were you?[/QUOTE]

I went to a few rallies.

Went to the NRA Convention in Indianapolis.

Talked on-on-one with Alan Gottlieb.

Donated a lot more than I could afford in time and treasure to the defeat of I-594.

I didn't whine on the internet from my mommy's basement like a lot of folks...

It's not law yet. We've had several initiatives to not raise auto rgistration and Olympia has ignored those. I thinK it dies in the courts. And we do have a GOP Secretary of State. So hopefully it gets tossed out. One way or another. If not molon labe.

Brutus out.

I'm a little torn on this issue. I really hate 594, but I'm not big on publicly announcing that I intend to break the law. Not really big on breaking the law at all, for that matter. I did post anti-594 signs, spread the word and vote. I'm sure I'll do more to support the repeal of the law, and I have nothing bad to say to anyone who's going. Probably won't be there though.

Wow, I must say I'm rather surprised to see how many people just accept their fate. Any law that is in clear defiance of the Constitution is lawless. There is still hope for us to not only overturn 594, but chip away at it until it boils down to a more reasonable version of what the anti-gunners are trying to accomplish. I, for one, will be there. Hope to see fellow patriots out there as well. This is history in the making. You can come be a part of it, or watch from the side lines. Your choice.

Wow, I must say I'm rather surprised to see how many people just accept their fate. Any law that is in clear defiance of the Constitution is lawless. There is still hope for us to not only overturn 594, but chip away at it until it boils down to a more reasonable version of what the anti-gunners are trying to accomplish. I, for one, will be there. Hope to see fellow patriots out there as well. This is history in the making. You can come be a part of it, or watch from the side lines. Your choice.

I sure hope you don't think I'm accepting my fate. I was told that people were going there to declare their intention to break the law. I don't believe we're at that stage yet. We can still try the steps that you mentioned first.

I agree with you!! A lot of people crying foul but when the rubber hits the road there outta here!!!
I will be there too and I'm not bringing air soft and BB guns !
Stacy

Is any one busy making quality signs?
We know that we will not comply, but we need signs to show WHY we will not comply with this unjust and billionaire bought laws. Let's get some snappy signage ready for this event!!!

Like:

Antis would rather make new criminals out of law abiding citizens than target the REAL CRIMINALS!!!

Make the Justice Dept. do their jobs and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law and not plea bargain gun charges.

Criminals belong in jail not out on the streets with a slap on their wrists!!!

Criminals do not abide to any laws, especially this one!!!

Liberals only want to be safe from gun violence but they are not combating gun violence, just people control!!!

Why is it that people sit on their asses and don't vote then complain, cry and rally after the fact?
Because the prevailing mindset of the MINORITY of any controversial issue is "It can't happen" or "It won't pass" etc. I wanted to believe this about the pot measure in Oregon (and voted against it) but the popularity was overwhelming - heck it probably got a fair percentage of conservative votes also.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top