JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great, just great.
That's going to make it very hard to sell my beachfront property I have there.
The Obamas bought beachfront property in Martha's Vineyard after his second term. They don't seem so concerned.

If ocean levels went up by 20 feet, there would be lots of new beachfront property. Who said "they ain't making any new property?" It is just upgrading, i guess!

The Obamas bought beachfront property in Martha's Vineyard after his second term. They don't seem so concerned.

If ocean levels went up by 20 feet, there would be lots of new beachfront property. Who said "they ain't making any new property?" It is just upgrading, i guess!
Exactly, there will always be beach front property somewhere. This outfit claims at least 200 million will be displaced by sea level rise by 2100. Even if that prediction comes true that will be a tiny fraction of the population. About 2/10ths of one percent.

Exactly, there will always be beach front property somewhere. This outfit claims at least 200 million will be displaced by sea level rise by 2100. Even if that prediction comes true that will be a tiny fraction of the population. About 2/10ths of one percent.

I have a half glass full type of view on rising oceans. More room for the fish. If you are employed by SOLVE, think of all the new beach clean ups that will need to be organized. And maybe we will finally get some new bumper cars in Seaside. Maybe less dredging will be needed in rivers.

I have a half glass full type of view on rising oceans. More room for the fish. If you are employed by SOLVE, think of all the new beach clean ups that will need to be organized. And maybe we will finally get some new bumper cars in Seaside. Maybe less dredging will be needed in rivers.
Oh now. Think positive!
Nuclear winter will restore paleo-historic sea level lows for 10,000 years minimum.

It may have hit 117 degrees in the asphalt-covered areas, but the reports I have from sources in the rural Willamette Valley indicate highs just over 100, which was consistent back into the mid-20th century. My sources have surrounding conditions that have not changed over the years.

To put it another way, the change in conditions near the reporting area results in an increase in the reported temperature. Not to mention that reporting points for metropolitan areas are generally at airports (starting in mid-century), which are hotter because of expanses of asphalt and concrete that have no vegetation or shade.

The news media love this because it plays into the Global Warming/Climate Change message.

Guess these people are ready for the sea levels rising :rolleyes:

swimmingcities13.jpeg raftbuilding.jpeg swimmingcities2.jpg

And a scene from the old Waterworld park attraction in LA?
waterworld.jpg

Fun pollution trivia.

Ken Griffin, head of citadel hedge fund and billionaire, flew his private jet 153 flights in 9 months for a total of 311 hours of flight time and 1552 metric tons of Co2 in the air.

That's equivalent of my car driving to the moon and back 1700 times. 388,000,000 miles. or the equivalent of 25,866 cars driving average miles for 1 year.

Fun pollution trivia.

Ken Griffin, head of citadel hedge fund and billionaire, flew his private jet 153 flights in 9 months for a total of 311 hours of flight time and 1552 metric tons of Co2 in the air.

That's equivalent of my car driving to the moon and back 1700 times. 388,000,000 miles. or the equivalent of 25,866 cars driving average miles for 1 year.
Beats flying coach.

Fun pollution trivia.

I don't blame him. You have to spend it while you're alive, you can't take it with you.

I don't blame him. You have to spend it while you're alive, you can't take it with you.
The guy has side by side 5000sq ft mansions on the beach here in Hawaii. one mansion and then right next door another mansion. It is just beyond absurd how much of a waste of oxygen this human is. How can you enjoy two mansions like that?

Besides being the fact that he has been bankrupting companies using counterfeit stock for years and this is how my makes all his money. A leach that makes money killing US companies and brings nothing back in return.

Anyway, the next time the media makes you feel bad for not carpooling to work in a hybrid car, think of this toadstool stealing your retirement bit by bit, walking back and forth between two houses in the same location in Hawaii.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top