JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Monroe
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Anschutz 1907 with very few rounds down range. Sighted this rifle in and cleaned a couple 50ft Indoor smallbore targets prone and it has sat in the safe ever since. Price includes rifle as pictured with sights and factory box. Price is $2,500.00 $2,250, buyer pays transfer fee at FFL of your choice in Corvallis/Albany/Eugene area.

Specs on the rifle from Anschutz:

Price new: $2,895.00
Caliber: .22lr
System: Single shot 54 Match action, 5018 two-stage trigger, blued barrel and receiver.
Weight: 10 lbs, 6 oz.
Barrel Length: 25.9" Heavy barrel with 11mm front sight dovetail.
Magazine Capacity: NA - Single Shot
Stock Style: Adjustable walnut target stock.
Delivered With: Hand stop 4751, Butt-plate 4795, screw driver, allen key, manual with test target (I do not have the allen key, screw driver or original manual/test target)

Specs on 7020/20 Sight Set:

Price new: $595.00

Universal Sight set 7020-20
• With rear sight 7020 (20 clicks, per revolution)
• Front sight (with 1 inserts - 4.0mm Aperture size (18mm))
• Bullet shift 1mm per click (elevation or windage) at 50 meters

IMG_4692.jpg IMG_4693.jpg IMG_4694.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi @runordie this is still available. You can leave a number or email here. I will also start up a conversation(PM) with you where you can get me your contact info. Happy to discuss over the phone. I am also frequently in Eugene if you would like to view in person.

Hi @runordie this is still available. You can leave a number or email here. I will also start up a conversation(PM) with you where you can get me your contact info. Happy to discuss over the phone. I am also frequently in Eugene if you would like to view in person.
Ok, sounds good. I am at 541-731-0917. Not available today from 2-6 PM. Should will be around most other times.

Paul

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top