JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am very reluctant to list this but selling an Anschutz 1710 dkl that I bought new in 2008. Model 220.2030. I have never hunted with it and shot it max of 100 times. This gun is incredibly accurate. See test target. Sk rifle match will shoot one ragged hole at 50 yards. Consistently .4 and under 5 shot groups. Typically much better though. If you need pics, I will text them to you. The metal is perfect. 23" barrel. Monte carlo stock with while inlays. The wood has one impression pictured. This was there when I received it new. I am not in a hurry to sell this gun and if it doesn't sell, I'll just put it back in the safe. I am selling a 10/22 mag as well so which one sells first, I will keep the other. I will not respond to low-ball offers. No trades. Funding another rifle. Scope not included but will include bases. $2,100. $60 shipping. If you have any questions please ask. I can text additional pics,etc. Thanks for looking

Anschutz 1710dkl

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.