JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd pistol whip the bubblegum out of that little motherbubblegumer!!!! AND his parents!!! If I didn't shoot the little bastard first....just sayn....

CLEARLY he had zero idea WTF he was doing. I could go on and on about the video but I'll leave with what I said already....

I'd pistol whip the bubblegum out of that little motherbubblegumer!!!! AND his parents!!! If I didn't shoot the little bastard first....just sayn....

CLEARLY he had zero idea WTF he was doing. I could go on and on about the video but I'll leave with what I said already....

Or the guy standing behind him cold-cock the little pr_ck right upside his head! Knock that little ba_tard right out!

Lawmakers need to come up with another law that WILL work. I suggest this one. "You are being charged with being to stupid to breed" Slap that on some of these parents of this kind of human filth.

Yeppp

56634.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews