JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last year Ruger kicked butt and took names.

They brought a lot of very desirable and successful guns to the market.

I think 2019 might be the same.

They brought competition models out early this year.

upload_2019-3-30_14-37-54.jpeg

Now a great pistol version of their AR556 line.

I swear, they are kicking butt.

upload_2019-3-30_14-37-15.jpeg

While they havn't really brought out anything new that "tripped my trigger"...I am glad to see new guns of theirs out on the market.
Its good to get new designs and ideas out in the shooting world...Just wish they would bring back the Old Army revolver.
Andy

While they havn't really brought out anything new that "tripped my trigger"...I am glad to see new guns of theirs out on the market.
Its good to get new designs and ideas out in the shooting world...Just wish they would bring back the Old Army revolver.
Andy
As much as I know you wouldn't likely buy the PC Carbine, I'd imagine you would definitely enjoy shooting it.

It's just a really enjoyable firearm to shoot.

I like the looks of the PC Carbine...and think that they are a neat idea for a firearm...I would love to shoot one.
If Ruger made one with a wood stock , peep sights and in .45acp , maybe even taking 1911 style magazines , that would get my interest real quick...:D
Andy

I like the looks of the PC Carbine...and think that they are a neat idea for a firearm...I would love to shoot one.
If Ruger made one with a wood stock , peep sights and in .45acp , maybe even taking 1911 style magazines , that would get my interest real quick...:D
Andy
With Ruger, I'd say at least the wood stock might happen, they seem to release things later with wood stocks rather than before.

I'm dead certain this year Ruger will be dropping those carbines in different calibers. They made it so the bolt face just comes right off.

Honestly, I'm shocked they haven't already.

Last year Ruger kicked butt and took names.

They brought a lot of very desirable and successful guns to the market.

I think 2019 might be the same.

They brought competition models out early this year.

View attachment 564541

Now a great pistol version of their AR556 line.

I swear, they are kicking butt.
YEP! Since they kicked the last family members out of the process they are making some stuff people want to buy!

Andy
What if they just made a revolver rifle in .45 Colt instead?

I'd be down for one of those.

.44 long colt rifle.
They may have made them. Haven't looked. I like the looks of their 1911's. I plan to buy another one, though not sure "brand"

It wasn't intentional, but I think I have more Rugers than anything else. Just in 2019 I've bought a stainless Ruger American Rimfire and the Ruger PCC Talo version (fiber optic sights and FDE stock). Been eyeing the Ruger American Ranch 5.56 that takes AR mags as well. I already have a number of their revolvers in 357 and 22lr along with a 10/22 and Mark IV. Yup. They just happen to make guns I like. I hope they have a great year, although it will likely cost me more money!

It wasn't intentional, but I think I have more Rugers than anything else. Just in 2019 I've bought a stainless Ruger American Rimfire and the Ruger PCC Talo version (fiber optic sights and FDE stock). Been eyeing the Ruger American Ranch 5.56 that takes AR mags as well. I already have a number of their revolvers in 357 and 22lr along with a 10/22 and Mark IV. Yup. They just happen to make guns I like. I hope they have a great year, although it will likely cost me more money!
I don't often sway away from their products myself. Last handful of new purchases were there's.

I'm always trying not to buy another 10/22.

I bought I think 4 Ruger firearms last year? They are seriously bringing out some cool stuff, and they continue to make good stuff from the past. one of my purchases was a 5.5" Redhawk in .44 magnum, just excellent.

The other thing is, the new cool stuff they release is actually affordable. I would love to have a Sig Rattler for example, but $2K plus? No thanks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top