JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And according to studies, +P coming out of that longer barrel is in the .357 pistol zone. I would not feel under armed with this rifle under a hundred yards, and I do not anticipate any long range firefights in my future.

Over here, there have been a few Grizzly sightings, along with the plethora of other predators.

My new camping carbine went from a lever-action .45 Colt to a .450 Bushmaster. I definitely don't feel under armed, lol.

G4nTr-SLipG9xkF5XHUlOCUtcx3O4STrD41G3M2m25ApX92IB.jpg

3hOrKYPqRjezd_VfNxTlMg.jpg

Over here, there have been a few Grizzly sightings, along with the plethora of other predators.

My new camping carbine went from a lever-action .45 Colt to a .450 Bushmaster. I definitely don't feel under armed, lol.

View attachment 569280

View attachment 569287

NICE! Now that would make a dandy little rifle to have at hand for dangerous critters, both 4 legged and 2 legged :D

While they havn't really brought out anything new that "tripped my trigger"...I am glad to see new guns of theirs out on the market.
Its good to get new designs and ideas out in the shooting world...Just wish they would bring back the Old Army revolver.
Andy
I wish they would make shotguns again... Some of the best american shotguns made

Own ruger PCC, Super Redhawk, American, 4 10/22s, and a blackhawk, but i have owned over a dozen 10/22s, the original PC9, couple p89s,p85,p94, couple Blackhawks, no1, couple m77s, bearcat, couple mini14s, mini30, all around great firearms.

Not going into any numbers but Ruger is very well represented at my house. I've had one bad .357 Blackhawk over the years where the barrel wasn't aligned right and that's the only one I ever got rid of. 44 super Blackhawk I'll have forever as well as my stainless 308 American. Ruger makes good stuff at a decent price.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top