JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a few Ruger M77's. Nice, classics, very reliable and worthy.
All this "black" stuff making rounds, I have my fill and then some.
No more "it's because I'm Black' :confused:

It wasn't intentional, but I think I have more Rugers than anything else.
They just happen to make guns I like. I hope they have a great year, although it will likely cost me more money!
Mine isn't intentional either. Over 50% of my hoard is Ruger.

I bought I think 4 Ruger firearms last year? They are seriously bringing out some cool stuff, and they continue to make good stuff from the past. one of my purchases was a 5.5" Redhawk in .44 magnum, just excellent.

The other thing is, the new cool stuff they release is actually affordable. I would love to have a Sig Rattler for example, but $2K plus? No thanks.
Sig is like Nike.

Ruger is like Reebok.

Sig is like Nike.

Ruger is like Reebok.

Pretty much, yeah.

I do want an M17 just because, but overall the majority of their lineup is just way too expensive for what it is.

The one thing Ruger doesn't do that I think they should is lever actions. The $400-$600 range is basically just Rossi and Marlin, and I know Ruger could do better, I would buy a ruger lever action .44 or .357 in a heartbeat.

And Rossi...
Rossi/Taurus is like Hike.

upload_2019-3-30_18-34-37.jpeg

Anyways now that I've drifted my own thread way off the road.

I'm hoping for.

Ruger American Ranch .350 Legend.

Factory pistol braced Charger.

Bolt action pistol options.

PC Carbine gets together with Magpul.

I think these things may happen in 2019.

Anyways now that I've drifted my own thread way off the road.

I'm hoping for.

Ruger American Ranch .350 Legend.

Factory pistol braced Charger.

Bolt action pistol options.

PC Carbine gets together with Magpul.

I think these things may happen in 2019.

Honestly I'm surprised magpul hasn't released a whole mess of crap for the PC carbine, with how many ruger has shifted you'd think it would be a lucrative market.

Copper custom makes a brace adapter for the charger, you can choose your own brace that way, and it supports MAC, which is always nice.

Honestly I'm surprised magpul hasn't released a whole mess of crap for the PC carbine, with how many ruger has shifted you'd think it would be a lucrative market.

Copper custom makes a brace adapter for the charger, you can choose your own brace that way, and it supports MAC, which is always nice.
Yep. Had one.

I'm excited to see Ruger adding braces to their guns. Some manufacturers seemed to stay away from this, I'm guessing do to fear of the laws changing. I'm hoping it leads to more factory options. As even I am still a bit timid of all the braces, but when a factory gun has it installed, I feel a lot more secure.

9E49400E-8916-4208-8252-90698AB745A7.jpeg

I'm on ar556 and lcp #2, and will likely buy more. Had a marginal qc experience with my newer lcp, but customer service over there is great. I'll keep buying their guns as long as they make them.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned they should revamp their SA pistol lineup. Cuz frankly it stinks.

Last Edited:
Yep. Had one.

I'm excited to see Ruger adding braces to their guns. Some manufacturers seemed to stay away from this, I'm guessing do to fear of the laws changing. I'm hoping it leads to more factory options. As even I am still a bit timid of all the braces, but when a factory gun has it installed, I feel a lot more secure.

View attachment 564658

I agree there, the more manufacturers that sell pistols with braces from the factory the better off we are. I still get the occasional odd look when I say one of my braced guns is a pistol, like, "Sure buddy, keep shooting your 'pistol.'"

You have the current PCC offering?
Yes I am BIG on PCC's. Have been for decades. When this hit and I started to read about it I wanted one. Started watching the auctions as there was no way to get one at a dealer. Place in Main, Kittering Trading post, (sp?> had them a couple times for $525. Second time I saw them I grabbed one. People were really nice. Placed it on a Saturday night. Called them next morning and they were there and took credit card info, no extra cost. Told them who my favorite FFL was, they had them on record. So next day even though my gun shop was closed I already had the UPS tracking showing it was on the way. Went into shop next day to let them know. Owner said "Damn, I have been trying REALLY hard to get my hands on one of those." It is a TON of fun and has been 100% out of the box. Davidsons has them now for around $500 out the door here these days. If they come out with one in 10mm I will have one :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top