JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It reminds me when a couple of guys I know lit off a huge roll of 100,000 Black Cat firecrackers without unrolling it first.
It looked and sounded just like that video.

Last Edited:
Can someone explain to me what the hell I just watched.

Just a simple search on YT found another copy of the same video, except it had an actual description of what was going on. The English is a bit broken, but you get the point:

"In a special area of the military site of the city of Zelenokumsk in Russia, more than 2,000 firearm cartridges are burned. This is old ammunition which is no longer usable and which have been found in the lands. They date from the Second World War after the Russian soldiers. These balls no longer useless and have corrosion problems. Therefore, they could cause damage to people trying to use them."

Old, unusable, WWII era ammo, unsafe to use, so being discarded in a pretty cool way. As for reclaiming lead, brass, steel, etc., I have a feeling these guys probably don't worry much about stuff like that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top